Uh-oh

••Jason's POV••

shit.shit.shit
Maddie heard me and Luke arguing so now she knows i like her...

I bit my lip and looked at her nervously.

"I thought you hated me, Jason," Maddie said quietly.

"Of course I don't hate you, Maddie. I just don't understand why you're so attracted and so into Luke. What does he have or what does he do that I don't?" i replied while looking down. To be honest i was hurt. Luke always got the girls and of course i got all of the sluts. Luke got all the real girls; the ones who cared for him and wanted the best for him.

••Maddie's POV••

Is Jason serious?

Of course i hate him, i dont exactly like someone who kidnapped me!

"You kidnapped me! I'll never get to live my life the way i want to! All because of you, you asshole!" i yelled at him. I knew this wasn't a good idea to yell at him because one of his 'rules' was to not talk back, but i don't care. He's an asshole and i'll never forgive him for this.

The next thing i felt was a smack across the face. I look up to see Jason with dark eyes. Shit.

"I'm sorry did you not hear me correctly when i was telling you the rules? NO TALKING BACK! I don't know why I want you to be mine. You're a stupid hoe. You're trash." Jason spat back at me.

It hurt, of course, but i couldn't show him it hurt.. Blinking away the tears, i walked out to the kitchen with Luke following me. I stood facing the counter and bit my lip to keep myself from crying. I soon felt muscular arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Luke because Jason doesn't do stuff like this. Jason doesn't give a shit about me, Luke seems like he does though.

I turned to face Luke and tears started to swell up in my eyes. Luke pulled me into him and i started crying hysterically. Not just because of the pain of the smack (which really felt like a punch), but because i'm stuck with a kidnapper forever and i can't do anything about it.

Luke pulled away from me and looked down at me and smiled softly, "are you okay?" he asked quietly. I nodded, "go put on something comfortable and we'll just go sit outside and talk, okay?"

I nodded again and went upstairs to get changed. I put on my black VS sweatpants, white tanktop, and purple fuzzy socks. After getting dressed i took all of my make up off and put my hair in a messy bun. I didn't care what i looked like, i had nobody to impress.

Quietly, i walked downstairs to find Luke waiting for me on the couch. He was wearing grey Nike sweatpants and had them pulled down slightly so you could see a bit of his boxers. Luke was shirtless and damn is he hot.

Luke's eyes met mine and he smiled, i smiled back and headed over to him. He picked me up before i even knew what was happening. I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep myself up and my arms around his neck. His hands were under my thighs for support and he edged his hands slightly closer to my butt. I giggled lightly as we walked outside. He sat me down on a blanket that was out there, which i'm assuming he'd put out there. Luke sat behind me and pulled me into him so my back was against his chest.

I haven't known Luke for even a week and I was already liking him. He made me feel secure and that scared me because in the end, he kinda had a hand in kidnapping me.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!" i heard suddenly and of course, it was Jason and he looked pissed. With in an instant he was standing before me, jaw and fists clenched, eyes dark, and mad as hell. He looked kinda hot.. not gonna lie.

"We're just sitting here talking. Relax Jason," Luke replied.

"Why do you insist on trying to take EVERY fucking girl from me Luke!" Jason yelled at him.

"You kidnapped her you fucking psycho! She's obviously not going to like you so would you please give it a rest!" Luke yelled back, tightening his hold around my waist.

It all happened so fast and sudden. Jason and Luke were throwing punches left and right. This was bad, and i didn't want to see either of them get hurt. I closed my eyes. 1..2..3..

----------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope everyone's enjoying this! Sorry i took forever to update but like nobody reads this :/ oh well. Anywayss, coming up in the next few chapters a few more characters will be brought in!