Enjoy reading :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom
Hii

I'm yugyeom

Are you busy?

So, your name?

Maybe not yet.

Oky i see you just seen my chat.

Sorry for disturb you. Chat you soon.
√seen

"Or maybe not" jinyoung saying after he looked at the chat. He sigh. Jinyoung really annoyed with this yugyeom. He don't know who is yugyeom.

"Who give my number without my permission, shit" jinyoung mumbled.

Yugyeom pov
Again he seen my chat, all of that. I want to give up but mark say don't yet. Gosh. Oky i won't give up i trust my hyung. I love him like a brother also jackson hyung mark boyfriend.

Mark started to talk about jinyoung slowly. Jinyoung is not a easy person to close with. I admit that because the way he seen my chat. I asked mark hyung should i made this still.

Mark hyung nodded his head start to talk again. "Yes yugyeom he suit with you, you guys will be cute couple! " he give me his sweet smile as usual.

I know he want me to be confident. I just chuckled, sometime mark hyung is so cute lucky jackson to have him.

"Yugyeom you can do it! I always with you okay even i have boyfriend now "

Yugyeom feel touched, his hyung love him so much when he need someone mark will be his side comfort him. Say it's okay you have me don't worry, that's such so sweet of mark. Mark is caring person. Outside he was quite person but deep inside mark is soft and caring, caring for the younger. When yugyeom break up with his ex-girlfriend, mark came to him first.

Yugyeom love mark so much he feel want to cry.

"Thank you mark hyung you so sweet to me" yugyeom avoid mark eyes, he turn his head, yugyeom feel his tears he will cry anytime. He don't want mark to see him crying. But mark notice that.

Mark come closer to yugyeom sat beside him and start hug yugyeom.

"I'm here shss, stop crying"

That night mark comfort yugyeom until yugyeom sleep.

-done chapter 4 💚
-don't forget to vote and comment, thank you
Thanks for support this story
Love love.