18°

I'm joking about 1k views. 😂 i know i'm not enough to reach 1k viewers :) so here chapter 18.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
After A day.
Yugyeom feeling much better. He now take a walk at the park near mark's house. The wind touched his soft skin. Wearing big hoodie. Sat on the bench, seeing kids playing around. Yugyeom smiled.

Suddenly his phone buzzed. He checked his phone. The message was from jinyoung.

Let's meet.

At (c/n) cafe.

Yugyeom stood up. He don't what was he thinking now but he just go to the cafe jinyoung say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung sat at usually table he and jaebeom will sit. He patiently waiting for yugyeom. He already order two cups of juice for himself. Actually he has been at the cafe for one hours, just his mind feeling hesitate should he meet yugyeom or not. He made the decision, he will talk to yugyeom.

While jinyoung continue drinking his apple juice. The tall boy enter the cafe. He search jinyoung and then see it. He went to jinyoung table. Honestly yugyeom feeling so shy to met jinyoung.

Jinyoung notice yugyeom just stood there. Why he didn't want to sit?. Jinyoung looked at yugyeom wearing big hoodie. Why everything on him is cute. Can someone tell him he so cute gosh even his smile is cute.

"Yugyeom you can sit. "

"Ouh, sorry" yugyeom sat infront jinyoung. He feeling bit uncomfortable.

"You want something to eat or drink? " jinyoung asked.

"Urm just choco shake. "

Yea choco shake his favourite drink. Why i already forgot.

Jinyoung ordered choco shake for yugyeom. After yugyeom choco shake already served just awkward silence fill them both. Yugyeom doesn't know what to said.

Actually jinyoung have something to said to yugyeom. But his mouth just shut up. He want to slap his mouth. Cause doesn't able to talk. He breath in and out.

Yugyeom take a sip his choco drink. He smiled. Taste of choco shake make him happy. Jinyoung just staring yugyeom. Jinyoung start to talk.

"Let's make it. "

Yugyeom face was blur.

"What? Sorry i don't understand. "

"Let's make it as a couple"

Yugyeom choke on his drink. He hear that right? He not deaf.

"Are you okay? "

"Yes i'm okay. Are you mean we have a date and be couple? "

"Yes yugyeom and i'm serious. "

After this happen he want to date me? Seriously. Yugyeom feel unbelieve. Why everytime he want come back to his life something like this gonna happen. He tired already. Yugyeom sighed, looking at jinyoung softly before speak.

"I don't know if i can, sorry and thank you for the choco shake. " then yugyeom just left jinyoung.

Jinyoung was unexpected. He just looked yugyeom until out of sign. But just then jinyoung just smiled. Yes he was thinking something. He smart okay.

-done
-don't forget to vote and comment, thank you.