23°

Warning : smut content
You can skip this chapt if feel uncomfortable.
It's my first time writing smut, sorry if it bad.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom checked for the last time the address that jinyoung gave him. Yugyeom looking up the apartment he feel amazed. The apartment looks for vip people. Jaebeom is rich or jinyoung? His lover leave here he feel like small.

Yugyeom enter the lobby looking around. Is this hotel or apartment? Yugyeom went to the lift and press number 6 button. Yugyeom now was in front door. He feel hesitate to press the doorbell. He just staring the door.

Yugyeom pressed the doorbell and wait for the door to be opened. He hear footsteps, the door open. Yugyeom smiled seeing jinyoung. Jinyoung in jeans and sweat shirt the boy looks cute.

Jinyoung smile back, giving his sweet smile and his cute dimple for his boyfriend. "Come in"

Yugyeom enter the apartment and again he was amazed. Seeing decorations of the house. Yugyeom just 'wow'. Jinyoung chuckle a bit see yugyeom mouth open see the house.

"Yugyeom " but no reply. Jinyoung call again.

"Uh yea? "

"You can sit at sofa, made like just your house. I make you drink. " jinyoung left to kitchen.

Yugyeom goes to the living room. "Woah the tv is so big! " yugyeom sat on long sofa, make himself comfortable. Yugyeom looking at the window the view is so beautiful yugyeom just staring there his eyes were sparkle until jinyoung poked his shoulder. Yugyeom turned his face.

"Here your drink. " yugyeom take a mug from jinyoung and have a sip of the drink.

"So you stay here with jaebeom hyung? "

Jinyoung sat beside yugyeom. "Yea at first i stay with jaebeom but now youngjae move in here. "

Yugyeom cling to jinyoung's arm, his head rest on jinyoung shoulder. "You're being baby aren't you. "

"I be a baby just for you"

After yugyeom saying that jinyoung just staring yugyeom. Yugyeom stare jinyoung eyes. Jinyoung eyes full of lust. They didn't broke the eyes contact until jinyoung caressed yugyeom cheek and begin to close to yugyeom. Yugyeom closed his eyes and feel the older lips meet his lips.

Jinyoung lick yugyeom lips for access. They play tongue, sharing saliva. Yugyeom want more and more. The kissed went roughly. Yugyeom let out moan when jinyoung bite his lower lips. Yugyeom broke the kiss, need some air they both breathing heavily.

That not last long when jinyoung started to kiss yugyeom again. Yugyeom was on deep in kiss that didn't notice they both now were shirtless. He want to know what happen next. They were laying on the sofa, jinyoung on top of yugyeom. Jinyoung start to kiss yugyeom jaw and neck, make love bite leave some hickey on yugyeom neck. Yugyeom feel shiver on his body when jinyoung giving love bite.

Jinyoung go lower, unzipp yugyeom pants, take it off. Yugyeom bite his lower lips at the same time he feel excited. Then jinyoung take off yugyeom boxer , jinyoung eyes were roaming on yugyeom naked body, licked his lips. "So beautiful " yugyeom blushed on jinyoung words.

Jinyoung was naked too. Jinyoung hold yugyeom dick with his both hand. "Baby look at me" yugyeom looked at jinyoung, jinyoung begin to giving yugyeom a blowjob. Yugyeom groaned. His legs were shivering feeling his dick warmed by jinyoung saliva. Yugyeom can't hold it anymore, he put two fingers on his asshole. Begin to thrust.

Jinyoung stopped and seeing his lover fingering himself. "See who is excited now" jinyoung smirk. "Turn around" yugyeom turned around lift his ass up giving jinyoung great view of his ass.

"Nodded when you feel okay" jinyoung put his dick on yugyeom hole and begin to push in. Yugyeom scream a bit of the pain. Jinyoung was big. Jinyoung dick was all in, yugyeom nodded means jinyoung can start doing his job. The room was loud because moans from them both.

After many times trust. "Jinyoung ahhh i want to cum! "

"We cum together " jinyoung trust harder and deep. They both cum in same time. The sofa was mess with yugyeom seed.

"I love you yugyeom "

"I love you too "

-done
-yall being dirty minded.
-for thirsty hoe
-don't forget to vote and comment. Bye.