21°

Please give me support to continue this story. If you don't want me do late update. I can be very very lazy.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom rest on the couch after going date with jinyoung. He closed his eyes. Yugyeom about to sleep, suddenly the doorbell ring. He thought it's was jinyoung so he smiled while walked to front door.

Yugyeom opened the door. "I told you to stay with me but you- " yugyeom words was cut off. He can't believe his eyes. It is real or a dream? If a dream please wake him up but no it's real. Standing outside was his ex girlfriend 'yumin'

"Hi" yumin said hi to yugyeom but yugyeom didn't reply back, he just looking at yumin. Glad mark was not at home if not mark will be freaking mad.

"Urm can i come in? " yumin asked hesitant. Yugyeom thinking many times before he let yumin come in. Yugyeom still silent.

Yumin sat on the couch silently looking the house. Yugyeom still stay with mark. All memories come back when she with yugyeom. But now it's different, yugyeom was not with her anymore and all her fault.

Yugyeom cleared his throat, he take one deep breath. "Do you want something to drink? "

Yumin looked at yugyeom. "Just water please. " yugyeom left to take a drink.

Yumin admit yugyeom more handsome and cute. He's not change after the break up. Yugyeom still same. Yumin sighed. Yugyeom come back with two mug of water. He give to yumin, yumin take a sip.

Yugyeom looking at yumin. She still pretty but her face a bit pale.

"Why you come here? You know if mark hyung know this he will, "

"Yes i know. " yumin looking at yugyeom with sad look. "But i came here cause i want some help "

Yugyeom sighed. "What it is? "

Yumin look down, playing with her finger. "I'm pregnant "

Yugyeom shocked on what yumin say. Yugyeom cursed under his breath. Then looking at yumin. "That bastard make you pregnant but you searching for me? Gosh yumin seriously? "

Yumin feel want to cry. She doesn't have courage to look at yugyeom.

Yugyeom massage his temple, feel more stressed. Silent between them. Yumin feel her tears rolled down her cheeks.

"He doesn't want the baby"

"What!? " yugyeom stood up. His face became red because anger. Yumin shock and start to cry. Yugyeom groaned, his head feel heavy. Yugyeom touch his head massage little bit.

"Please get out of here before it getting worse. " yugyeom say without looking at yumin. He hate seeing girls crying. Yumin looking at yugyeom with red eyes, begging to yugyeom but yugyeom avoid her eyes contact.

"Please yumin go, sorry. "

Yumin stand up. "Bye yugyeom " before yumin left the house she take a glance at yugyeom.

"I won't come to you again, be happy yugyeom. "

After yugyeom hear the door closed. He sat. Begin to cry. The living room fill with yugyeom crying. He tapped his chest hard. He want stop crying but can't. Yugyeom cry until he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung called the younger many time, but the younger doesn't pick up. He want the younger know he just got home. He still waiting for yugyeom to call him back. But he didn't get anything. Maybe yugyeom must be sleeping because tired. Jinyoung just send message to yugyeom.

To : my baby

I just get home.
Goodnight, sleep well ~ ♡

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-don't forget to vote and comment.