13°

Again i call, who interest to join chat group comment here. Give some respons. Thank you.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
The night, mark and yugyeom went to jackson house. Yugyeom want release his stress through drinking. They both arrived at jackson house. Jackson greet them with warm smile. Jackson kissed mark cheek.

"Babe seriously infront yugyeom? " mark rolled his eyes.

"Aww yugyeom is fine see"

Yugyeom just smiled. Yugyeom sat at the couch. Feel comfortable. He let out sigh. Closed his eyes.

Mean while, mark and jackson at the kitchen grab some drinks. Mark fake cough, looking at jackson grab many drink. Jackson looked at mark.

"What? "

"You want yugyeom get drunk? "

Jackson smile, "don't worry babe i handle it okay. "

"But you know when yugyeom- " jackson cut mark words.

"It's okay mark, i know. Oh come on we a man okay. "

"Woah hyung, you have party tonight? " yugyeom was shocked seeing to many drink jackson bought.

"Pfft party? No" jackson saying and sat beside mark.

They start drinking and have a lot of talked. Suddenly jackson asked question to yugyeom which them both mark and yugyeom doesn't expected.

"So how you and jinyoung? "

Yugyeom stop drinking. Why should that name came out. Mark looked at yugyeom, worried. Yugyeom looking at mark back. Jackson waiting and looked at them both why they stare each other.

"It's something that i don't know? " jackson asked.

Yugyeom feel hesitate to tell true story. Mark nodded his head. Then yugyeom start to talk. He tell everything to jackson.

"That's why i'm here today " yugyeom say while looking down.

Jackson looked at mark unbelieve. "Jinyoung blocked yugyeom and you say just stop it? "

Mark looked at jackson weirdly. "Yes why? "

"Wow, you give jinyoung number to yugyeom and when this happen you tell him to just stop!? " jackson pointed at yugyeom. Mark feel shocked. Yugyeom feeling uneasy.

Mark anger built inside him. "Yes i say that because i want yugyeom have happy life, so he won't stress himself and what's wrong with you! "

Yugyeom feel the atmosphere became heat up. He can't believe what he saw infront him. The couple is in fight.

"No, nothing wrong with me. It's YOUR wrong! Your fault you made yugyeom fall in love with jinyoung, i know yugyeom doesn't feel it but you introduce jinyoung to yugyeom with it you gave jinyoung number to yugyeom and make him chat jinyoung, you even know jinyoung attitude is but you still give jinyoung number to yugyeom and now looked at yugyeom, you think he doesn't sad? Look yugyeom carefully mark, deep inside him is broke! "

Mark so surprised on what jackson said. He can't believe jackson will say this to him. He feel want to cry. Tears was coming down to his cheeks. Mark shake his head looking down.

"Oky i make yugyeom sad, my fault. Sorry yugyeom i'm the worse hyung. " mark left the house and slammed the door shut.

"Hyung" yugyeom just seeing mark left. Jackson brushed his hair roughly. He know he fault too, angry at his boyfriend like that. After they both thinking what is going on, suddenly yugyeom spoke.

"It's all my fault. Sorry. I deserve this it was my life like this. I don't want to make mark hyung worried but i'm feeling sad. I can't hide. " yugyeom started crying.

Jackson came near to yugyeom. "No don't said like that. You a good kid. "

Yugyeom shake his head still crying and stood up. "It's my fault hyung i know. I should leave. "

"No yugyeom please it not your fault. " jackson doesn't know how to comfort the younger. Jackson just looked yugyeom leave his house crying. He groan loudly. If mark see this he will getting mad like explose. Jackson grab his phone and call mark, but mark doesn't pick up. He call again and again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung was reading book until he hear knock on the door. Jaebeom and youngjae at jaebeom room. Yea youngjae was coming tonight. Jinyoung closed the book and walk to the front door. Jinyoung opened the door and the person hug him crying out loud. It's realize that was mark.

"Let's come in hyung. "

They sat on the couch. Mark still crying. Jinyoung face to face with mark. Mark covered his face because of crying. Then jaebeom and youngjae came out from the room.

"Mark hyung? " jaebeom see his hyung crying.

"Hey jinyoung what wrong? " jb asked.

"I don't know he came here already crying. "

Jaebeom and youngjae sat across them.

They asked mark why cried and mark just said he have argument with jackson. Jinyoung caressed mark back. Mark phone ringing many time but he just ignore.

"Mark just pick up the phone" jinyoung said.

Mark giving his phone to jaebeom. Jaebeom take it and answered. They eyes all on jaebeom.

"Okay" jaebeom ended the call. Giving back mark phone.

"Mark i think you should go home"

"I dont want"

"No it's your house. And it about" jaebeom hesitate to say next.

Mark stop crying and looked at jaebeom.

"Don't say it's yugyeom was, " jaebeom nodded his head.

"Oh my god, sorry guys i have to go, thanks for the time. " mark left the house in rush.

-done chapter 13
-longer chap i have make. Whew.
-enjoy reading
-don't forget to vote and comment.