19°

When i say "i love you" to you, will you say it back?

Most answer : rejected.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom was jamming some music on his phone in the room. His head shake little bit. He will sing a long too.

In living room, mark was watching movie. Relaxing on weekend. Suddenly someone ring the doorbell. Mark lazily stand up and walk to the front door. Who's is coming at this time.

Mark surprised, it was jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled while waiting for mark to let him come in but mark just staring at jinyoung. Mark have no idea why jinyoung is coming. Jinyoung see that mark give him confuse look.

Jinyoung clear his throat. "You don't want me to come in? "

Mark realized and say sorry to jinyoung. "Oh yes, come in. " jinyoung enter the house searching for the younger but no sign of him. Maybe he in his room. Jinyoung sat on the couch.

"You want something to drink? " mark asked.

Jinyoung shake his head. "No, thank you i'm fine. "

Mark sat next to jinyoung and about to ask jinyoung question sudden yugyeom's door room was open. Yugyeom came out from room and was shocked to who he see now. Yugyeom giving jinyoung 'what-are-you-doing-here' look while jinyoung just smiling sweetly at yugyeom.

Yugyeom closed his door room. Finally he just the older a question. "Hyung what are you doing here? " mark have same question too, he just looking at jinyoung waiting for answer.

Jinyoung just smiled at yugyeom while said. "I'm here to see my boyfriend. " yugyeom jaw drop after hearing that. Mark eyes was wide, he hear that clearly right? Mark then asked jinyoung.

"WAIT DID YOU JUST SAID BOYFRIEND!!?? " mark ask still unbelieve on jinyoung words.

"Gosh mark calm down i don't want to be deaf yet. Yes i say boyfriend, do you want me to spell it? "

Mark shake his head and then looking at yugyeom. "Yugyeomie it is true? "

Yugyeom doesn't know what to say. Yugyeom look into mark eyes, fill with hope that jinyoung talk was all true. Yugyeom was thinking then he looked at jinyoung.

"Jinyoung hyung can we have a talk in my room. " yugyeom enter his room, jinyoung follow and closed the door. Mark sense tension between them, why yugyeom looked sad. He don't know he just want to relax. Mark hope nothing bad happen.

Jinyoung and yugyeom was in yugyeom's room, standing face to face. Finally jinyoung got beautiful view seeing yugyeom face. His cheeks so puffy that jinyoung want to pinched. His soft lips what will it taste like. Jinyoung so curious. He admire yugyeom face.

Yugyeom sighed, he can't believe jinyoung will do this. Coming to mark house say that he is his boyfriend gosh. Yugyeom got headache. Jinyoung is crazy for doing this. He's not mad at jinyoung but why jinyoung doing this and for what.

"Hyung i already gave you answer yesterday that's i don't know if i can make it. Don't you understand? I though you were clearly hear and understand but now here you are, " yugyeom keep babblering to jinyoung but jinyoung wasn't focus on what yugyeom said.

Jinyoung focus was on yugyeom lips. Why such a lips so beautiful for him. Jinyoung keep staring at yugyeom lips. But yugyeom keep talking and it's disturb jinyoung. Jinyoung cupped both yugyeom cheeks and start kiss him. Yugyeom words was cut off.

Yugyeom was froze he didn't move a single bit. Yugyeom want to pull away but jinyoung tightened the grip. He won't let yugyeom go. Jinyoung left hand was on yugyeom back while his right hand was back of yugyeom head deepening the kiss. Jinyoung give sweet kiss and then become passion. Jinyoung licked yugyeom lips and it's taste sweet that make jinyoung want more.

Yugyeom now was hugging jinyoung tightly. No space between them. Yugyeom let out soft moan. It's feel like a sweet melody to jinyoung ears. Jinyoung break the kiss and yugyeom was completely such a mess full of shyness. He want to hide from this really bad. Jinyoung just chuckle seeing yugyeom like that.

Jinyoung stared at yugyeom eyes. They both staring each other. Yugyeom realize that jinyoung staring him full of love.

"Did jinyoung fall in love with me? "

-done 💚
-finally i make them kissing!
-thank you for those readers who is love my fanfic. Love youuuu
-keep support my story
-don't forget to vote and comment.