I tried to update as soon as posibble. Forgive me about late update. I made you all waiting. Also on US fanfic. Sometimes it's hard to me to continue the story bcs no idea, that's the problem.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Urm jaebeom i want to see jinyoung "

Actually mark feel nervous to meet jinyoung. He feel anxious what about he gonna talk to jinyoung. He breath in and out.

"Yea jinyoung here, come in"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugyeom awake from his sleep. Rubbing his eyes. Looking at wall clock, 9:49 pm. Mark not home yet. Yugyeom feel hungry he went to the kitchen. Yugyeom just making simple dish. Kimchi fried rice.

Yugyeom let out the ingredients and start cooking. After done he satisfied with the dish. He transfer the food to the plate. The smell of food make him feel more hungry. He can't wait to eat. Yugyeom sat at the couch infront television.

Yugyeom turn on the TV and take first bite. His eyes light up full of amaze. "Hm delicious " he mumble. Yugyeom continue to dig his food suddenly front door opened was mean mark home.

"I'm home"

Yugyeom stop eating and look to mark. Yugyeom smiled. Mark smile back, but fake.

"You cooking? " mark asked while looking at the plate.

"Yea i'm hungry" yugyeom smile sheepisly. "You want some? "

Mark just stared at yugyeom . "No thank you i'm full"

"Eating at jackson house? "

The situation full of silent. "Yea" mark just short replied.

"I want to take shower" mark about to went to his room suddenly yugyeom spoke.

"Hyung are you okay? "

"Yes i'm fine. " mark smiled and went to his room.

"Hyung look weird, maybe he have argument with jackson" yugyeom muttered, and continue eating his meal.

On the other side, mark was sat on the bed sighed long sighed. Why jinyoung so stubborn. He done talk to jinyoung and it's was worse. Mark want to be mad but he think more and he fault too. Mark don't want to see yugyeom sad, he want to see yugyeom happy. Yugyeom ex girlfriend hurt yugyeom so much. Mark hate yugyeom ex girlfriend. Mark don't want to see that again.

"Yugyeomie, i'm sorry" mark closed his face with his both hand and begin to cry, he control his sobbing because he don't want the younger hear him.

"I made big mistake, i'm sorry. "

-done chapter 9
-double update if i have idea.
-thank you for support this fanfic.
-keep reading.