15°

Yugyeom woke up in pain on his head. He groaned. Rubbing his eyes, yugyeom looked at the balcony window. The sun rise, means already morning. Yugyeom stood up with heavy head. He coughed, while walk to the door. Yugyeom opened the door.

He shocked mark was there. Yugyeom quickly grab mark body before falling. Still sleeping peaceful. Mark must be so worried about him. Yugyeom sighed. "Hyung you can't sleep here gosh i can't believe you really sleep here. " yugyeom muttered.

Yugyeom lift up mark bridal style and put mark on couch. Even though he was sick but manage to lift up mark. He still feeling dizzy even more. Yugyeom quickly went to the kitchen drink water. He search for the medicine.

"Yugyeom you're awake! " mark hugging yugyeom like a bear. "Yea" then yugyeom cough again.

"Wait are you sick? " mark checked yugyeom forehead using his back of hand. "Gosh, you have fever. " mark pull yugyeom to the couch. "Hyung i can do it myself i wasn't baby anymore " yugyeom pouted but it doesn't work to mark.

"No, no you have fever so i take care of you. Do you understand? So now laying i will take you a blanket. "

Yugyeom laying on the couch waiting for mark taking a blanket. After a minute mark came back with a blanket and pillow he give to yugyeom. Yugyeom take the pillow and wrapped his body with blanket.

"I give you medicine and have some sleep okay. " mark brushed yugyeom hair before go to the kitchen. Yugyeom closed his eyes until mark came with the medicine. After eating medicine yugyeom immediately sleeping. His head still feel dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebeom and youngjae ready to go out and was cut by jinyoung.

"Where you guys going? Date again? "

Jaebeom and youngjae turned to jinyoung. Jaebeom feeling hesitate to said, then youngjae spoke first with a smile.

"We going to mark hyung house, to visit yugyeom "

Jaebeom just looked at jinyoung.

"Can i join too? "

Jaebeom was suprised, youngjae looking at jaebeom. Jinyoung just waiting.

Jaebeom brushed his back hair. "Yea sure. " jinyoung giving quick smile to jaebeom answer.

They three go buy snacks and soup before go to mark house.

Yugyeom still sleeping feeling comfortable. Mark was talking on the phone. Settle problem with jackson while looking at yugyeom. Suddenly the doorbell ring.

"Jackson we meet later okay, bye" mark walked to the front door. Opening the door and mark see jaebeom, youngjae and..... Jinyoung. Mark smiled.

"Hi mark hyung" youngjae greeted mark. Mark reply back.

"We here to see yugyeom " jaebeom say.

"Yea come in. "

They all enter the house. "Sorry yugyeom is sleeping he have fever. "

"Aww i buy him, his favourite drink but he sick"

"It's okay youngjae mark will keep it for yugyeom " jaebeom saying caressed youngjae hand while looking at yugyeom. The younger really have a fever.

Jinyoung quitely seeing yugyeom and it's bit shocked jinyoung. It's not expected this will happen.

"That guy i bumped at cafe gosh he is yugyeom "

Yugyeom so cute. 💕

-done
-don't forget to vote and comment.
-thank you.