22°

Just 3 chapters more yeay :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom woke up in comfortable bed. Yugyeom rubbed his eyes, feeling weird last night he was fall asleep at the couch. But now he in his room. Yugyeom hear sound of tv outside his room. Yugyeom push the blanket and get up from the bed.

After washing face and brushed teeth, yugyeom went out from room, seeing the tv open showing variety show but no one watching. He go to kitchen and see mark there making coffee.

"Mark hyung. " yugyeom come closer to mark.

Mark turned his body. "Oh, you're awake. " mark gave warm smile.

"So you lift me up until to my bedroom? "

"Oh, jackson was lift you up. I found you sleeping at the couch last night. " mark bringing the mug and went to the living room, yugyeom following mark.

"Jackson hyung here too? "

"Yea, maybe he in the bathroom doing some bussiness. " mark sat at the mini sofa beside table coffee and sip his drink. Yugyeom looking at mark, he want to tell mark what happened yesterday. But he don't know he should tell or not.

Mark seeing that. "You want to tell me something? " As always mark being caring and he know by looking at the younger face. Yugyeom sighed and start to told mark everything.

At first mark was mad but looking the younger was stressed he just hug yugyeom. Yugyeom hugged mark back, he rested his head on mark shoulder. Mark patted yugyeom head.

"It's okay. It over now, you happy with jinyoung. "

Jackson came out from bathroom. "Aww what a sweet moment. " yugyeom break the hug and turned to jackson, yugyeom smile was grew wide, yugyeom run little to jackson and jump. Jackson caught the big baby into him. Yugyeom wrapped his legs on jackson waist and hug jackson neck.

"Jackson hyung i miss you! " yugyeom excited said.

Jackson chuckle a bit seeing the younger being cute. "I miss you too gyeom ah. " mark just smiled seeing them.

"Hey babe, you are all babying yugyeom and now he really being baby. " mark laughed hard on jackson words while yugyeom is pouting and slap on jackson shoulder. "I am not a baby! "

"Okok i'm just kidding, but still you're a baby. " jackson put yugyeom down. Yugyeom just huffed.

Jackson and yugyeom sat on the couch. "Hey you not seeing jinyoung today? " mark asked.

"Maybe i go to jinyoung house. " yugyeom take his phone and open. Have 4 missed calls and 2 message all from jinyoung.

To : jinyoung ♥
Hey, sorry i already sleep last night.

Jinyoung
It's okay baby

Yugyeom
Can i come to your house later?

Jinyoung
Yea sure, jaebeom and youngjae not here, they going on holiday.

Yugyeom
Yeay cuddle :)

Jinyoung
Stop being cute or i bite you.

Yugyeom
Bye 😂
√seen.

Jackson looking at yugyeom teasingly. "What? "

Jackson laughed. "Nothing, you smile like an idiot. "

Yugyeom pouted. "Gosh jackson let him be. " mark rolled his eyes.

"Fine babe. " jackson roll his eyes back and get death glare from his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung take quick shower, using strawberry gel body wash apply on his body skin. After shower he cleaned the house. The house doesn't mess but he still want to clean it. Jinyoung prepare some foods and waiting for the younger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm leaving now hyung. " yugyeom put his shoes on.

"Oky yugyeom be careful. " mark said while looking for the younger.

"Hey gyeom don't forgot to bring condom. " jackson laughed like hyena. Mark shake his head while yugyeom face was red like an apple.

"Just go okay, forget what jackson say. He like to tease. " yugyeom nodded his head. Before yugyeom get out from the house, he turned back. "Hyung too, don't forget to use protection. " yugyeom goes before get smack from mark. He laughed.

Mark was completely shy. His face was red. Jackson looking at mark.

"So babe wanna have some fun? "

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-don't forget to vote and comment.
-next chapter will be have suprise, just wait.