Epilog

Epilog? Yeay bye. Thanks for be here , reading this fanfic. Vote and comment thank you so much. 💚👋

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yugyeom stick his tongue out while running around the house. Running from bambam.

"Yah yugyeom! " bambam chasing yugyeom but he can't reach. Yugyeom has long legs that can easily running fast. They both always being childish. "I will break your legs if i get you! " yugyeom just laughing at bambam. Made bambam even more mad. But yugyeom know bambam love him so he wouldn't do it.

Jinyoung came out from room drying his wet hair using towel. Seeing this two running around, jinyoung just shake his head. His boyfriend love to tease bambam. Poor boy. Yugyeom running to jinyoung and hide behind jinyoung.

"Hey it's not fair you hiding behind jinyoung hyung! "

Yugyeom stick his tongue out again. "Hah you can't catch me. " jinyoung with annoying face just standing there.

"I will upload your ugly face to social media hah serve you. " bambam evil laugh.

"Hey you can't do that. I'm the cute person in the world okay. "

Before bambam could reply jinyoung cut him off.

"Can you guys shut up jeez. " bambam scoffed, while yugyeom smile because he won. "Yugyeom you just wait and see. " bambam said that and went to kitchen.

Jinyoung enter room back, yugyeom following him. "Can you stop teasing bambam? "

"Nope, it's fun "

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Naughty kid"

Yugyeom pouted showing his chubby cheeks. "I still want to tease bambam" pout.

"Fine, if bambam break your precious leg i won't help you" jinyoung laying on the bed. "Come here " jinyoung wide open his arms. Yugyeom sat on jinyoung lap and hug him. Resting his head on jinyoung chest, hearing his heartbeat. Yugyeom like being in his boyfriend arm, feeling the older warm body. Relaxed.

Jinyoung brushed yugyeom's hair. "Thanks for come to my life. "

Yugyeom looking at jinyoung. "Don't thanks to me. "

"Why? "

"Mark hyung is giving me your number so you should thanks him. "

Jinyoung smiled, feeling soft his boyfriend so kind. Jinyoung squeezing yugyeom both cheeks, make silly face. "I love you so much. "

"Ahhhh jinyounggg my cheeks" yugyeom whined. Jinyoung chuckle. They cuddling. Jinyoung will make yugyeom laughed and giggle.

"Honey you not saying i love you too to me back. "

Yugyeom chuckled a bit. "I love you too jinyoungiee always. " jinyoung kissed yugyeom head. They fell asleep.

Markson being happy together

2jae being happy together

Bambam and his girlfriend

                            The End.

I know it's suck arghhh jsjsjsjs.
Finally finish! Yeayyyyy applause. 💚 hope you guys enjoy reading this fanfic. Thanks for all the support.

My other story...
Feel free to read.

Got7 chatroom [completed]

Pepigyeom little story [completed]

Crush On You (markjae) [On going]

FriendZzone (pepigyeom) [coming soon]

Call Me Baby (yugbeom) [coming soon]

I'm excited to make yugbeom fanfic. 😂
I will waiting for this fanfic to reach 1k views. Lots of love bye.

Kiss (pepigyeom) [completed]