Chapter 6~ Quality MSG

A/N: Chapter six, yay. I hope you all like it.

Disclamer: I don't own any thing.

Graser's POV:

  I couldn't keep a smile off my face knowing that for the frist time I will finally meet Stacy face to face. The same thoughts ran through my head through out dinner.

  I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear my skype call go off. I turn and see that Stacy is the one calling. My heart soars and I litarally dash across the room to answer it.

"Hey Stacy. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine, how are you Graser?" She replies

"I'm doing good. So what do you need."

"I wanted to know if you wanted to play some MSG with Joey and I?"

"I would love to."

"Alright how about we start in a few."

                         ~PageBreak~(About 11 minutes in)~

"Graser! Joey! Help me." Stacy shouts

"Where are you" I ask

"At the cinema" She says

"Joey and I are near there..."

"MotherTrucker!" Joey shouts "I died. Go on without me." He continues

"I'm coming Stacy." I say

"You might want hurry." She says nervously

"I found you Stacy. Did you know that your getting double teamed?" Joey says

"No Joey, I didn't know that." She says sarcastically, "Graser did you find me yet?"

"Yes. Noooo! I died. It's deathmatch Stacy." I say

"Well I'm going to die." She says

      ~After game, it's just Graser and Stacy~

"That was fun." She says

"It was. Joey is really funny." I reply

"He is."

"So...you excited for the meet-up"

"Yeah. I'll finally get to see everyone face to face. We're renting a house out there right?"

"Yeah. Straub said that Bee's coming to so I think you, Dul, and Bee are sharing a room?"

"Thats awesome. So what are you going to do when we're out there?"

Spend time with you.

"I'm not sure." I reply. Then I nervously add "Maybe we can do something. I mean only if you want to."

"I would love to. Hey I have to go Lizzie and Tiffany are here. I'll talk to you tommorow okay."

"Okay. Bye Stacy!"

"Bye Robot." She hangs up

I laugh realizing that she called me 'robot'. God could I love her even more. I can't wait. Tommorow I'm on a plane to Pax East. And I get to see Stacy face to face. I turn off my computer and go to bed.

Straub's POV:

  I see that Graser is in and empty teamspeak room. So I decide that to join. Just as I join I hear him talking to Stacy. Just as I'm about to say something I hear...

"I love her."

Holy Shit! He loves Stacy. I need to tell someone, not because I'm a bad friend it's just I bad at keeping secrets. I grab my phone and call.....

A/N: Cliffhanger. Who does Straub call? Anyway PLEASE READ: Alright I have two very important questions. The frist is that truth or dare is coming up in a few chapters and I need some ideas for truth and some ideas for dares. My second question is what other ships would you like to see get togther.

  Anyway I hope that you have all had a marvolus week and a fantastic weekend. See you all next Friday.     XD

~Kalanthony2