Epilogue: After

Miss Peregrine and her diminished group of peculiar children adventured with Jacob in America, finding more trouble and fighting more threats to peculiar kind.

After travelling all they wanted to see of the world, our finally aging group moved to a village in the Midlands of England, at first the villagers found it strange that a group of young adults and children had bought a house together and were slowly buying more properties and splitting off into couples or even alone,but put it down to the war and thought nothing more after getting to know the slightly odd group.

Jeanette and Enoch bought a cottage in the centre of the village, they joined forces with Alice and Leo and created a thriving personalised gift business, including hand-carved items and a small bakery section, as Leo and Alice both ended up with a passion for baking.

Leo and Ethan eventually reconciled and even rekindled their relationship, but it didn't last, the effect of what had happened between them haunted Leo and he eventually found comfort in baking and perhaps not so surprisingly, Melanie. After this, Ethan moved into the city, taking up a job in a factory and rarely seeing his old friends, Jeanette was the one who checked up on him the most.

Melanie trained as a nurse and when the NHS was established was proud to work for them, even though she had to wear an overcoat to hide her wings. After a few years of being one of the village nurses, the villagers began to accept her wings and didn't question her about it. Falling in love with Leo wasn't something she'd planned, but it fitted in with her life plans, so she didn't question it.

Aimee and Stephan lived in a bungalow at the edge of the village, after finally learning to control the shadows, Stephan became a milkman, having found a love in watching the sunrise. He and Aimee soon found out that they were to have a baby and promptly got married, they were incredibly happy and didn't regret a thing.

Cameron became a teacher at the local primary school and often invited his friends in to talk to his class about their jobs in the hope that he would inspire the keen young minds he was so happy to teach.

Nathan and Alice eventually began dating, Nathan working as a butchers apprentice, whilst Alice worked as a Baker alongside Leo, they loved to cook together and when street parties occurred they were always relied upon for the most and best food.

Caspar became a vicar and started up a choir in the church, forcing all his friends to join in with them. They pretended to hate it, but he was utterly convinced they enjoyed themselves anyway. He was the person looked to go advice and became a friend to all.

Josef and Horace's relationship never dwindled for a second, although due to the laws of the time they had to pretend to be friends living together because of money, but they were comfortable enough in their flat above the bookshop they ran, they laughed and joked with the regulars and always had a discount going for the kids who came in regularly for comic books.

Klaus ended up marrying a farmers daughter and fell in love with farm life at once. He didn't mind the hard work, although always took time out of his day to visit his brother and all five of his children ended up to be peculiar and took delight in practicing their peculiarity, which was oddly the same as their fathers, during storms as to not arouse suspicion.

Evangeline also worked at the school, alongside her cousin. She worked with the youngest children, who had just started school and was always thought fondly of by her pupils who had grown up and gone to high school. They used to say without her positivity in their abilities they would not have been able to succeed as well as they did do.

And now my friends our peculiar journey has come to an end, our peculiars have prevailed and have their freedom, a normal life and each other. All stories end, as must this one.