6

We got to the other side of the world before we stopped for gas. We landed in Ireland and I stepped out and looked around the secluded airport and got enough fresh air. It felt nice being outside after being cooped up in the plane for so long.

Dante had been off paying for the gas and I looked around the little trinkets and things before going to him and letting him wrap me in tight to his side.

Once the plane was ready and we had more food for breakfast on board we got back on, and we moved to lay in the back all over again once the plane was level in the air.

I sat back and had my hash browns and eggs. Dante stuffed his face with something I wasn't sure was even food. Mumbling that he missed his Irish food more than anything in Ireland. I wanted to ask, maybe I could learn how to cook it for him, but I didn't want to push too much for him to tell me something that might be way too personal for us right now.

I laid back in bed and tried not to over think, and fall back asleep. Dante walked around the plane and I laid back in bed and watched him for a bit.

Before long I sat up and watching him before patting the bed. He smiled at me and walked over to me. He laid down, his head moving to lay on my thighs and my hands diving through his hair. He cuddled into my lap, arms going around my hips and I had never felt so comfortable.

I don't remember closing my eyes but I woke up next to the plane shaking and Dante moved up from my lap and caged me against the bed so the turbulence didn't make us fall off.

"Good afternoon." He whispered with a smirk and I bit my lip. My hands went around his chest, going up and down his sides before wrapping my arms around his back.

His arms went from holding himself up, to putting all his weight on his forearms. He wedged his way between my legs and I lifted my knees so he was resting comfortably.

His lips slowly met mine, and I moaned at the taste his lips were giving off and I opened my mouth. Feeling his tongue sweep in, pushing more of his taste inside me and I raised one leg and wrapped it around his thigh.

I felt his hands push into my hair and I tilted my head when I felt a bit of pressure. Turning my head and enjoying the way his lips felt against mine, his tongue encouraging mine to swipe back into his mouth.

I heard him goan and he tried to pull away but I whimpered and he seemed to give in and stay right where he was, on top of me, pushing me slightly into the bed, and kissing me until I was basically rutting against him and he was pushing into me as well.

I might be a virgin but I knew what was pressing into me, and I wanted to feel it, wanted to know it was because he was enjoying this as much as I was. He groaned and pulled away too fast for me to protest and he was putting distance between the bed and himself as he started to pace again.

"Dante-"

"Not my fault Dearie, you said virgin until you wed. That or your father will kill me."

"He would not kill you." I said and laughed lightly and he sent me a look. "Might not approve-"

"You wanted to wait, so we are waiting. Besides... I am not taking your v-card in a plane. Can't join the mile high club with your first time." He told me and I just sighed and smiled and shook my head. Putting my head back and trying to savor the taste of him in my mouth.

I put my hand to my mouth and looked over at him, he had his hands under his chin, almost like he was praying, and I bit my lip and waited.

"You my little vixen, can't do that to me again. If you do, it's your surrender." He advised me and I nodded and he groaned and looked back to me. "I have this whole thing planned out Lyla. We have plans, and I made those plans so I wouldn't just keep you in bed the entire time. I know you aren't ready for that, and when you feel ready.... we can explore it."