10

I woke up slowly, feeling his body against mine, and I hummed and curled in deeper into his chest. I was beyond bone melted comfortable wish Dante wrapped around me.

I opened my eyes and saw him sleeping peacefully so I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. Going slowly and he woke up with a small smile on his face before he ever cracked an eye open.

"Good morning." I whispered and he smiled wider before going right in and laying those lips on mine. He hands roamed my back before sliding down to my backside that I realized was still bare.

"You know what happened last night?" He asked me and I shook my head slowly. I know he didn't any release, but the need that came from me was different than ever before.

"I know it started in a dream." I bit my lower lip and swallowed slowly before pushing my lips together.

"A dream huh? What were we doing in that dream?" He asked and his hands moved back up my back.

"Dancing at our ceremony." I whispered and his eyebrow raised. "It's not the first time I've dreamed of it, but last night we were dancing and you pulled me in close and kissed me and pulled away, so I kissed you back, and then I woke up a bit and I really was kissing you."

"And then what did you do to me?" He leaned down, his lips grazing mine and instead of saying it, I did it again. I kissed him before nipping his lower lip and I opened my eyes to see his eyes heating up.

"Lyla..." he shook his head very slight movements before I moved in and kissed him again, nipping his lip and rocking my hips against his body... I wanted him now.

"Dante... please. I want you, I don't care about waiting." I told him, my hands went down his sides and then up his back.

"Dammit." He groaned before his lips met mine. I was prepared to have him pull away. I would take off to the bathroom and hide out until I stopped being red with embarrassment. But he didn't pull back.

He turned me onto my back and his lips moved from mine to my chin, down my neck, and I felt like this was going to be a repeat of last night and I wanted more. I wanted him inside me.

I moaned and used my hands to push his boxers out of the way. He helped me and I was sighing in pleasure just knowing I wasn't going to have to fight and convince him to have me.

His lips moved from my neck to my shoulder and I could feel the light movement of the thin strap of the silk top. He sucked just above where my top had started and as his hands pulled the strap down to expose my entire right side.

The slight stubble on his chin scrapes my nipple and I moaned and grabbed the back of his head and raised my body so I could feel it again. His lips let go of the skin he was marking and he made his chin circle my nipple and his tongue lashed out to soothe the skin.

"Oh Dante..." I felt him repeat the motions from pulling my straps down to scraping his stubble against my nipple and around my entire boob. He kissed his way down my body, lapping and sucking on my skin before getting right where he had been last night.

He pulled my legs up over his shoulders, kissing my lower lips before focusing on my clit and using the center on his tongue to push and swirl. I came apart so fast and I felt a trickle or something and I felt like wiping myself but Dante's face was in the way. His hand reached up, skimming my belly and going farther up, and I closed my eyes to just feel his rough hands against my skin.

He made me cum so many times I lost count, and then he tried to sit away and back off, but I grabbed his hands and pulled him to lay over me. I used a bit of strength and turned us over so I was on top.

I kissed him, keeping him from stopping me. I hummed as I felt his cock against my ass and I reached down slipping his cock between my legs. He groaned and tried to pull away but I sighed and placed the tip of his cock at my entrance.

He felt huge, but he was made for me, and I was going to take all of him inside me despite the pain that was going to happen when he hit my hymen.

I was still soaking wet from the amount of times he made me cum, and that helped him slip inside me quickly and basically painless until I had to push myself against him and I pulled my lips away.

"Dante." I sat up straight and his eyes were bright green when he looked up at me. The straighter I got the more I sank onto his length and while the pain was mostly taking over, I saw the bliss on his face.

I felt his hands now, pulling me down little by little by my hips and I wanted more pleasure instead of pain. I let my fingers wander down my body, finding my own clit and rubbing it as he was finally inside of me to his base.

His hand took mine away from my clit and held it, his other hand took over the slow rubbing and I did what felt right. I used my knees to push myself up and then down, like I was on a seesaw, going slow, and being filled up so nicely.

After going up and then to the hilt a couple times there was no longer any pain, and I felt myself clenching over and over as he hit the deepest part of me. I moaned and whispered his name and he kept rubbing my clit, increasing the speed the more I clenched around his cock.

"You feel so good Lyla. So tight and wet. All mine." He raised himself, his eyes flashing almost gold as he started to make my hips move back and forth as well as up and down. "So good Lyla." I saw his teeth sharpen and I gulped. It was a little scary to see the changes in him when I hadn't even known that side of him existed.

His lips trailed from my breasts to my neck and as his teeth closed over my shoulder his scruff scraped my nipple and I felt his cock pulse inside of me. My body ripples and my breathing sharpened and so did my teeth.

I felt him bite, my entire body clenched and my mind became fuzzy as my mouth when to his neck. My teeth sank into his flesh just as his had gone into mine and I moaned against his skin before riding him, up and down again.

"Lyla... you're mine and I need you to say it." Dante flipped us. I felt the sheets under my back and I widened my legs as he started to pick up the pace he was thrusting at.

They were more shallow and to the point of making me cum. I stopped breathing as he added a bit of power behind them and he told me to say I was his.

"Of course I'm yours Dante." I told him and he leaned down, his thrusts hitting the deepest part of me and it didn't take long for him to make me fall apart all over him, squeezing his cock hard as I felt him dive in hard, his own orgasm joining mine.

He rested part of his weight on me before turning to the side and keeping me with him. I ran my hand up his sides as he held me close and I felt my breath evening out. I snuggled back into him, my neck healing around his mark almost instantaneously and he held me tight.

"You can't fall back asleep love." He told me and squeezed my side and I hummed. "We have a cooking class to get ready for."

I didn't let the words affect me before I realized we were in Paris... and I was going to a cooking class... and we could come back after, filled with amazing food... and do all this again!

I squealed and turned to get my bag open. I heard Dante laugh behind me and while I went to take a quick shower to held clean off the sweat from our love making I hummed and did my hair, and when I walked out to see if he was ready he was still laying in bed.

"Dante get up." I pushed on his chest and he smiled and shook his head before sighing as he got up.

"My mate... you look beautiful. Glowing." He leaned down and gave me a bone melting kiss and I felt him pulling away.

He got showered and dressed quickly and I was jumping down the stairs and he took my hand as he led me around Paris. I didn't want to see the Eiffel tower, I wanted to know how to make everything I could!

Dante stayed by my side all day and helped me and we got to feed each other. It was so much fun.

I was marked, mated and in love.