9

I was jumbled around as we landed. I looked around, it was still night and I could tell it we weren't home. We were still somewhere in Europe.

"We have landed in Paris." I heard Dante and I looked over to him, to see him leaning back in his chair, he had been facing me, and probably watching me sleep.

"Why Paris?"

"Because I promised a French cooking class." He told me, standing up as the plane stopped moving.

"We really don't have-"

"I promised you. It's going to happen. Just like I am going to promise you that I will never bring you to a home, or a hotel, or a place I had been with a woman. Every house I own, the Monaco, the Hawaiian, and New York home, everyone I had a woman in is being sold, and we will go to those cities in due time to look for a place more of a fit for the two of us."

"Thank you." I wasn't going to ask why, I could tell why. I could be thankful that he thought that far ahead to think about the other homes and houses that he owned... and he went so far as to think about the hotels as well.

"You are my life now." He stoop down to my level. His hand open for me to take. I sat up and unbuckled myself and gave him my hand.

He pulled me up and the pilots opened the door and let us walk down. There was a taxi waiting for us and I waited by the door as they got the bags in the back and Dante moved to open the door for me.

I slipped into the seat and the driver got in, Dante held my hand tightly again as we drove to the hotel. I got out, not bothering to see if it is a good or expensive hotel. I just wanted to fall into a bed and fall back asleep. I walked in, let Dante check us in. As we got the key cards, and the bags were put onto the little bellhop thing before going right to the elevators.

I didn't bother looking to the room number, or floor level, I followed Dante into the room, letting him hand me a key card as he said he was going to take a call outside. I set it down, and moved to look through the bag we had, and found the same silk tank top and shorts as before.

I got to the bed, noticed how big it was, and pulled my side all the way back before closing the shades, and going into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth with the complimentary toothpaste and brush.

I got to the other side of the bed again, taking my hair and rolling it up into a bun before sliding my feet in first and scooting down. I covered myself up with the big fluffy blankets. I closed my eyes, thinking about what we were going to do tomorrow, and while it was exciting to be able to go to a cooking class.

And in Paris?

I took a couple deep breaths, and thought about what had happened today. I decided right then and there that I wasn't going to be upset with Dante. I didn't want him thinking what he had done in the 144 years before he met me was horrible and that I hated him for having sex with other women.

I wanted him to just be with me, to date me and woo me and whatever. I wanted to do what I told him before when he found out about Jaxson. I told him that it didn't matter, and while I was upset that he treated me like another fling, I knew that I had to put that behind me.

I had to move forward with my mate, and I would do that no matter what. Tomorrow I would put it past me, tell him I didn't want to talk about it anymore, and that I wouldn't want to hear about anything else like that. That I would try and not to ask, or pry, about his past.

I would leave it there, in the past.

I wanted to wake up tomorrow, refreshed, in his arms, thinking about what our future would bring us.