30- Let's renovate

Xander's POV

It's getting worse by the day, the bond between Aurora and me. It's growing stronger and stronger. Somedays I have to go away on a 'meeting' when really I just can't stand being close to her and I know she feels it as well. Maybe not as strongly as me but she still feels it. 

I walk down the stairs of the castle as I shake my thoughts away. I reach the bottom of the stairs where Ethan stands, waiting for me. His eyes gaze me up and down before rolling his eyes. 

"Are you really wearing a suit for this?" he asks while rising an eyebrow. 

"I told her I was going to a meeting." Once again, Ethan rolls his eyes at me. 

"You're first of all a king and second of all, her master, YOU don't have to explain nothing." 

"You don't say!" I exclaim as I walk past him before scoffing quietly.

We walk in silence as we come closer to the door for the dungeon. Spiderwebs hang down from the ceiling and no torches nor lamps light up the empty staircase. The whole dungeon floor is empty of anything, no cages nor torture tools. This floor hasn't been used for over a millennium so now I'm going to use it for Aurora. 

"Lights?" I ask as I look over my shoulder, to where Ethan stands, staring like a fool.

"How about renovation." I laugh at his disgusted expression. 

"If you get a witch here, sure." He doesn't take the time to respond before running out of here, on his way to get Rosa. Whenever we want something custom made we ask Rosa, we've known her ever since she was a little baby. To us, Rosa is more than a servant so she gets some special privileges but only in exchange for special requests. 

Minutes pass before Ethan comes back with Rosa close behind. She takes a good look at me and then at the room before raising an eyebrow. 

"So what? You want a new torture chamber?" she asks.

"No," I state, "It's for Ethan, training-ground for a werewolf and a home for it." 

"You doing something nice, what a rarity!" she laughs loudly while I give her a sharp eye. "Okay, okay," she says while holding up her hands, a gesture of defeat. 

"Xander, I think I got it from here. Go do something..." he looks me up and down, "relaxing," Ethan mumbles to me while laying his hand on my shoulder. 

"You two got this so I'm gonna go," I say as I leave Aurora's new room, a room where she'll be kept away from me and me away from her. Ethan will trick her into thinking I've put her into training so there will be no suspicion on why she's living in the basement. I will be able to roam around the castle without any worries. 

A sigh leaves my lips as I walk up the stairs and over to the garage. I jump onto my motorcycle and drive down into town. A cup of coffee will calm me down.