🌹Chapter Fourteen🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FOURTEEN🌹

Lena and I are in my apartment having a bit of a sleepover as she called it. She wanted to make sure that my blackmailer wouldn't try it and even when I tried to convince her that whoever it was wouldn't come to my apartment to hurt me. The media doesn't even know where I live and I like to keep it that way.

Growing up, the gates of the mansion were the only thing keeping the paparazzi away and my mother kept me safe inside but now I only have two doors and they aren't that strong. There are some reporters insane enough to break down doors for a story. Still, it's strange how no one has figured out where I live but I like that way for good reasons.

"So, when are you going to forgive him?" She asks once we're in our pajamas and having some candy and cake as dessert and we're in my living room but we didn't watch anything because we didn't want to. "Forgive who?" I ask her confused of her question.

"Alexander Knight of course. I mean I don't like the guy but he's shown so many times that he does care for you even love you and I think he deserves to be forgiven for a little mistake" She says and I glare at her with a lot of hatred. "How can you say that?" I nearly yell at her.

"Little mistake, no he did not just make a little mistake. He made the biggest mistake of the century and there is no way I will forgive him for what he has done, ever" I tell her and give her the look that says don't-even-start-talking and I think she gets the hint because she opens her mouth but closes it straight away.

Lena frowns but then smirks. "Since we both are single and bored, how about going out tonight?" She suggests but I'm sure she has guessed my answer already. "I can't tonight. I mean I would but I haven't got much sleep and with everything going on I haven't done that much work. Besides I will need all the energy I can get to face him tomorrow" I tell her and she frowns again.

But that frown is yet again turned into a smirk. "Then what better way to show him that now you have some other man with you, just to annoy him tomorrow. I mean, what/s the worst that can happen? You get some pretty hot sex and he will be so jealous and when a man is jealous, he's so hot that it makes a woman melt" She suggests.

I sigh, there really isn't much that is going to change her mind and there is also the fact that she literally dropped everything to came to party with me and she got dumped for it and now I have to be by her side. "Fine, but I'm not drinking" I tell her and she jumps up from the couch and hugs me.

"It's a good thing that I took some extra dresses over here, just in case" She says after she breaks the hug and I raise one eyebrow at her. "You can't be serious?" I ask but she just takes their purse and takes out two dresses out of it. How did they even fit in there? Her purse isn't that big, there is no way they could have been in there.

"Now, lets get dressed" She says and squeals, I laugh at how silly she can be sometimes and Lena really surprises me sometimes that it's unreal. "You take this one, I think it will make you look drop dead gorgeous, besides if you want to hook up with someone you need to look like you want it" She says and I ignore that last part.

I take the dress and we both go into my room to dress ourselves and once I'm in the dress I look at myself in the mirror and as much as I do look beautiful, this dress isn't working for me. "It's a little bit smaller than I would have thought" I say to Lena when she comes beside me, to see herself in the mirror and she really looks gorgeous in her dress.