🌹Chapter Thirty - Six🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX🌹

"As you know or should know, I am the co- CEO of this company and also the soon-to-be-husband of this lovely lady over here. And this is also my company and I will not let anything or anyone come in between the success of the company. Because it does mean a lot to me and she also means a great deal to me. Do we understand one another?" He asks.

Can this get anymore embarrassing or what? I was not expecting him to say that but then again when it comes to Alexander Knight. In fright the men nod their heads and I roll my eyes. This should not have happened. I knew it was a mistake that he was in the first place.

Why do I feel like calling security up here and drag his bossy behind out of this building and make sure that he can't get in? I can't answer that and I also can't do that since he is correct. The annoying fact that he is the co- CEO of the company makes it impossible to throw him out of the company, but you've got to admit that it does sound highly amusing, at least for me.

Then there's also the fact that we are about to get married someday so there's that and I don't think it would be appropriate for me, his fiancé to throw him out. "Now, are we ready to begin?" He asks and again they nod their heads in fright. It can sometimes be funny how he manages to make people afraid of him like that, even adults, I'm not sure about children.

He is the most powerful and wealthy man in the world and people are afraid of him but what they don't know is that he's still a human like he is. "Miss Ace, you can have the word" Alexander says and I look at his face. It screams business to me and I know that he is serious. And the meeting begins.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

The meeting was a huge success but I think that is just because Alexander was in there. I really felt that they signed that contract because they were afraid of the possibility of what will happen to them if they don't and what Alexander will do to them and their families.

Alexander and I are in my office and he's in the chair in front of the desk and I'm sitting behind the desk where my chair is. "Do you have any other meetings?" He asks me. Why does he want to go into the meetings that I have? I still haven't truly been able to figure it out, I've guessed on the answer but I've not found the right answer, I think.

"No, but don't you? You do also have a business to run and not just this company, you have your own" I say as if I need to remind him that he does also own a company himself when he should've already known that since he's had the company in some months and even before he had Knight Inc, he had other companies.

He chuckles. "Trying to get rid of me, now are we?" He asks and I roll my eyes. This guy can be so annoying and it's hard to stand him sometimes, but then again I do love him so much, more than anything. "Yes" I answer and he fake frowns, which by the way is not a good look on him.

"Revenge" I answer the unasked question. I still need to get revenge for that almost kiss that we had, which left me frustrated and longing for that kiss that I wish that we did share and still now I want to get that kiss and it takes everything in me to not to stand up and sit on his lap and kiss his soft lips that I've missed.

And as if he had heard my thoughts he stands up and walks over to me. "Oh, really? Well, it seems I need to show my darling Rose, how revenge feels like" He says with a smirk and I can see a hint of mischief in his eyes, a look that I'm not exactly sure what means but I know that it can't mean anything good.