🌹Chapter Thirty - Five🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE🌹

"How come you wanted to come here?" I ask him after we've ordered our food. The restaurant wasn't that large but it wasn't that little either. Right now there weren't that many in here because it's only noon on a week day and mostly everyone is at work or school or whatever they are doing.

But, there are a couple of people here which makes it even better for Alexander because I know for a fact that he doesn't like children or family things but I don't know what it is but I believe that the idea of that is changing into something better. "I don't even know the place" I say since he did not answer my question.

"I figured that if I'm going to be married to a woman that does like these things that I'm going to have to spoil her on things that she likes. Thus this" He says but I can already tell that he doesn't like being here. And he is sort of correct. However... "You don't need to spoil me, I don't need anything luxurious" I tell him.

I, myself have enough money on my own. I have billions of dollars in my bank account which I don't use that often. I just don't have anything to buy with the money that I have. "Trust me, you desperately need to be spoiled. Like, when was the last time you went to a spa and got... what is it called... ah... media cure or girl things?" He asks me and I giggle.

"You mean medi cure?" I ask him and he nods and rolls his eyes. "I don't know, a long time ago. I don't like that" I tell him and he shakes his head. "Tomorrow you are going to a spa to get this medi cure" He tells me. "Alexander, I don't need a medi cure or have to go to the spa and I need to work tomorrow" I tell him.

Why is this so hard for him to understand. "I'm even surprised you did get your hair done which looks beautiful and that is what this is about. You, feeling and looking beautiful. Just spending some time on you" He says and I roll my eyes. Was he even listening to me?

"And I like it when you say my name, from here on you will call me Alexander and not by my surname" He says and I roll my eyes once again. I had forgotten how impossible this guy is. He won't listen to me and only want what he wants. I drop this argument since there is really no point in arguing with him.

Soon the food comes and we start eating. "You said you were going into a meeting later on, right?" He asks me and I raise one of my eyebrows at him. Why is he asking that? "Yes" I tell him as I take a sip of water from my glass. "Why?" I ask him. He lightly shakes his head.

"I want to be in there with you" He tells me and I pout. "No, you can't. This is an important meeting and you can't be in it" I tell him. He looks at me with a hard look in his eyes and I know that he isn't backing down. What he says goes, that is what his eyes are telling me.

"I wasn't asking" He only says and he finishes eating the food. He finished before me but he waits patiently while I'm eating. Why does he want to control my life like this? I will need to come up with some plans if I'm going to be married to him, I will need to get him to listen to me.

.•🌹•..•🌹•..•🌹•.

The ride back to the company was very silent and as much as I wanted to say something it bothered me that he's becoming this person that shut down everything that I say if he doesn't like it and he says something then his words must be followed, which annoys me more than it should.