🌹Chapter Forty - Five🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE🌹

When my eyes look up to see where we are after so long of trying to guess in my mind where Alexander Knight would take his fiancé to a date but never really fining the right answers, but of course there were so many ideas that I had in mind. Once my eyes catch the place where we are my jaw drops open and my eyes widen. Oh my God. I'm speechless and I don't know what to say or do. All I can do is just stare at it with awe and I love it, I really do. I can't believe this.

"I can't believe it" I say as I feel the happiness take over my body and the smile lights up on my face. "I knew you'd love it" He says beside me in the car. For a moment I really had forgotten the fact that he was in the car with me, or even with me at all. With the excitement lighting itself inside my body and shooting everywhere around inside of me like a million fireworks have gone off and never want to stop exploding. That's how I feel at the moment.

"I love it so much" I whisper. We've not even gone in and I'm already jumping with joy and excitement. I feel like a little kid again, even though I never had this kind of childhood. I mostly spent my childhood studying to own my own company but never anything like this.

"Well, shall we go inside?" Alexander asks me and I nod my head. Feeling like my voice would fail me if I would try to talk which I'm glad that I'm not doing because I think I would be screaming. We go out of the car and I take his hand as we walk hand in hand inside.

A big sign above us that says 'Carnival' and lights all around it makes it seem even more real than it is. I truly feel like I'm in a movie or a book or something. "I see you're excited" He says to me and I look up at him. He's also looking down to me and our eyes meet.

His eyes are filled with love and adoration and I think the same is in my eyes, or I think happiness and excitement is in my eyes as well. "More than you know" I tell him. Then it dawns on me. "What are we going to do first?" I ask him and he chuckles at my question.

"Anything you want to do. We can do it all if that is your wish, we also have enough money to do everything more than a billion times so that will not be a problem" He says. I notice that a couple that is very much in love has just gone into a photo booth and I would like to go there first before I go crazy and go everywhere.

I mean I'm having a hard time not looking everywhere at the same time. All the rides, the games, the food, just everything and I really want to do it all. I pull Alexander towards the photo booth and he shrugs. We don't need to wait in that long of a line since there was only two people ahead of us, the people in the booth and the people next in line.

When it is our turn we get in. We while and we make faces and there is one picture where I am kissing his cheek and one where he pulls me into a deep kiss which I gladly return. "I love you" I say to him after our last picture and we head out of the booth. I only spoke the pure truth about this.

I do love him with my whole heart and my love will never disappear, ever. "I love you" He whispers into my ear as I take the pictures that have printed on the outside of the booth. His voice sends shivers down my spine and I can't even deny the effect that he has on me, no one can. He makes me feel wonderful and the blush on my face says so.

"I want to try this ride" I say as I point to the nearest ride. It does have a roller coaster and if I'm being honest, I've never been on a roller coaster before in my life, or even been to a carnival before, which I really should've done because this is amazing. We have not even done that much, just taken a couple of pictures but still I love it and I find it so great and I never want this night to end.