🌹Chapter Forty - Six🌹

🌹R O S E II🌹

🌹CHAPTER FORTY - SIX🌹

Sighing with happiness, I close the door to my mom's house. I find it strange that everything is dark and silent when I come in but I'm too lost in the dream that I just had with Alexander. This was literally the best date that I've ever been on and it only makes me love him even more.

The smile on my face has never disappeared since I got out of the car and even then my face was with the smile of my life which only brings more happiness my way. I walk to the stairs and go up to my bedroom where I'm met with Lena's snores as she sleeps on the matters beside my bed.

I smile to myself as I see her like this. She has earned this, she really has and tomorrow she's going to be hyper and she's going to ask me everything. It's a good thing that it's Saturday tomorrow, well it's a good thing for her and not me. I put everything that Alexander and I've won, or at least the part that I got to keep, on my desk to be put somewhere else later.

I've yet to find a good place for this all. Somewhere that I can always see it and remember the good times that we had and what this night meant to me, since I've never been this happy in my life. He made me so happy tonight and it does put a smile on my face, or make it wider, I'm not even sure that is possible at this point.

We keep winning most of the things that we tried and got some prizes and the prizes that I got to keep I'm going to keep forever as memories. My phone buzzes as I begin to undress myself out of the dress. I pick it up and notice that it's Alexander which makes the smile on my face widen.

I hurry up and take my pajamas to the bathroom and answer the phone there. "Hey" I say as I let the dress fall down to my feet. Leaving me only in my bra and panties. "Hey, beautiful. Just wanted to check to see if you got home safely" He says and his words make me let out a couple of giggles.

"Alexander, you literally wouldn't leave until I was inside the house and then you waited a couple of more minutes to see if I was in there for real" I say between laughter. That is actually the truth. If I'm not mistaken I'd say he's still out there waiting, for what? No idea.

He chuckles. "Well, of course, I cave you unsafe, now can I?" He says. His reasoning is not that legit to me but them again he is sometimes rather protective, I think that would be one word of how to describe him, just one word of many. "I had an amazing time tonight" I say as I undress out of the bra and put it into the laundry bin.

Then I get the pajama and start dressing into them. "I know, the smile on your face right now says it all" He says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. How did he know that I'm smiling right about now? "How did you-" I begin to ask. "Know?" He finishes my question and I make a humming sound as an answer.

"Because I know you, Rose. And I know that just by the sound of my voice you smile. And I know that after all the fun we've had, you are bound to be smiling. And also, you've been smiling all evening" He says and I can feel that he's smirking but a good smirk, I think.

I giggle. "So, you've got me all figured out, huh?" I ask. I dress myself into the pajamas and take off the make-up that I have on my face. "Of course. Now, what was the best thing of the evening?" He asks me and I really think about it before I've found the answer that I'm looking for.

"I can't decide. It was all just amazing and it was pretty fun to see that there is something that the great Alexander Knight is not good at, who knew that you're bad at shooting hoops and don't forget that water gun. You couldn't even hit inside the balloon" I say as the memories take over me.