Ch. 21 Weakened

We arrived home to find my parents and Tom waiting for us. I flashed them a smirk seconds before another dizzy spell hit me. I leaned heavily against Bella causing my mother and father to walk closer to me.

"Are you alright?" My mother asked while Bella continued to hold me up with concern.

"I'm fine I just used a lot of magic. It will pass in a second," I told her firmly as I put my hand against my head trying to fight through the dizziness. My mother sighed as she stared into my icy eyes.

"You shouldn't push yourself to the brink like that!" My mother said as I frowned.

"I shouldn't but I'd do it again. Aunt Bella was dying!" I snapped harshly. "I would do anything for my family."

"You should go rest Miss Malfoy," Tom said trying to stop me from getting into a fight with my mother who was terrified of losing me. I rolled my eyes but didn't argue as Bella led me up to my room. I lay on my bed as Bella fixed the blanket. I saw the love she felt in her eyes as she fussed over me trying to make everything perfect.

"Bella, I'm glad I got there in time," I told her causing her to freeze and look into my glimmering blue eyes.

"Thank you Isa, you saved my life twice and I don't know how to repay you for that," she said as I laughed.

"You are family so it doesn't count as a favor," I told her as she sighed. I could see her desire to repay me in her dark eyes still but she didn't say it again.

"You need rest. I should go," she said rushing from the room before I could say anything. I frowned but did as everyone requested. I shut my eyes drifting to sleep.

When I woke I heard Draco downstairs. I climbed out of bed my magic switching my clothes to an elegant black dress. I rushed downstairs to find the golden trio and my entire family. Harry clearly had been at the receiving end of a stinging jinx. I stared at the trio before glancing at my aunt.

"Draco is it him?" My aunt asked while Draco looked conflicted. Draco didn't want anyone to get hurt but I knew someone would have to.

"Call him," I said firmly as everyone's head snapped to me. "Regardless of if that is Harry, the other two are his best friends."

"Isabelle?!" Ron questioned as my eyes drifted over the three. I looked at them with irritation.

"Hello Ron. I was hoping that it wouldn't end this way but it seems you three want this to end in blood," I said softly trying to keep my face neutral. "You refuse to see the monster who Dumbledore truly was." Tears pooled in my eyes before I turned to Harry. "You thought the Dursleys were bad. Dumbledore was worse."

"You have no idea what they did," Harry roared causing me to plunge into his mind. I allowed my memories to spill into his head despite how much I wanted them to be a secret. I felt a need to prove that Dumbledore had been crueler to me than the Dursleys had been to Harry. Once I had pulled out of his head his eyes found mine with a horrified expression on his face.

"Dumbledore is and will always be the monster," I said firmly with anger lacing each word. "Dad call him!" I demanded once more but didn't get the chance to say anything else before Dobby showed up. He sent my entire family flying ripping their wands from them. I moved to blast Dobby back but he hit me with a spell first. I had still been weak from my use of my magic earlier that it didn't take much to hurt me. The room spun my legs giving out seconds before I slipped into unconsciousness.

When I woke, I found myself in a place I didn't recognize. I sat up slowly my body aching. I groaned touching my throbbing head as I got to my feet. I walked away from the mattress and towards the door only to notice a magical barrier preventing me from leaving the room. I tried to use my powers but it seemed as if this was a no magic area. I sighed sitting back on the bed.

I waited for twenty minutes before the door opened and several Order members entered the room. I glared at them as they shut the door. I tensed up seeing the chains in their hands. I didn't know what they planned but knew it wouldn't be good for me.

"Hello, I see you aren't pleased to be here," Kingsley mocked me before they rushed to me pinning me down. I pulled against them but despite my best efforts they had me in the chains minutes later. I could feel my powers being suppressed by the chains.

"Let me go!" I spat only for Molly to stride forward striking me across the face. I winced touching my cheek softly.

"Never. You betrayed everything that is good! You deserve everything we have in store for you," she said coolly. Tears of bitterness pooled in my eyes as I was hauled to my feet roughly. I gasped as they dragged me through the small house before tossing me to the floor. I looked around to see my former friends staring at me with malice in their gazes.

"Ready to pay Malfoy!" Ron spat as I looked up at him with tears of anger and pain falling down my cheeks.

"You want to punish me? Go ahead! It can't be worse than the things Dumbledore did to me," I yelled at him. I watched his eyes fill with hatred seconds before the Cruciatus curse flew off his wand. I gasped holding back my screams as the familiar pain filled my body. I collapsed onto the floor my back arching trying to get even a small amount of relief but none came. Eventually Ron stopped as I breathed heavily.

"Are you going to tell the truth?" He asked as I looked up at him weakly.

"I already did," I choked out before the pain flooded my body again but this time I slipped into unconsciousness.

When I woke hours later I was back in the tiny room. I winced as I sat up. I touched my head as the room started spinning. I groaned as I tried desperately to shake off the dull pain as another wave of dizziness hit me. I could sense my magic wanting to heal me but the chains wrapped around me wouldn't let my body to that.

I got to my feet despite the fact that I knew I should be resting after getting hit with a powerful Cruciatus curse, twice. I walked towards the window but felt the magic keeping me from using it as an escape. I leaned against the wall heavily as my legs trembled under my weight. Tears built in my eyes as I thought of my parents. They would blame themselves but this wasn't their fault. This would never be their fault.