Ch. 26 Horcrux

Harry stood there glaring at me. I could see the hate he had for me building. He still didn't want to see the similarities in the horrors Dumbledore had inflicted onto my family. It's true he didn't kill my parents but he ripped me away from them. Not only had he taken me but he made sure I suffered. That is something I'll never understand about Dumbledore.

"And Dumbledore stole me from my parents," I said simply in return. My mother gripped my hand tightly as she kept her body between me and the Boy Who Lived. The fear my mother felt was coming off her in waves. My magic glided out of my hand into my mother in an effort to calm her. She relaxed but only slightly. Harry and I hadn't gotten to say another thing to each other before the curse hit Harry. I gasped feeling a burst of pain as Harry collapsed. I swayed on my feet being caught by my mother. Tom had fallen as well both of them falling unconscious. I breathed deeply standing up slowly pushing through the slight pain I felt. I made my way to Tom checking for a pulse. He was alive but for some reason killing Harry hurt him... and me... like a horcrux. My eyes widened as I marched over to Harry. I bent down to touch him when I found myself in his head once more.

I looked around the quiet train station hiding behind a pilar. Harry walked over to Dumbledore.

"The part of Voldemort that lived inside you is dying," Dumbledore said to him as they looked at a deformed version of Tom laying on the floor. My heart clenched seeing the pained version of Tom curled up on the floor. I wanted to ease Tom's pain but knew there wasn't anything I could do.

"What am I to do now?" Harry asked the former Headmaster.

"I bet you could get on a train if you wished," Dumbledore smiled. I could see the dark undertones in his eyes as he looked at Harry.

"And what of the girl?" Harry asked catching my full attention.

"If she stands against us, she must be dealt with. She will be the next dark lord if you don't stop her," Dumbledore said as rage flooded my body. How dare Dumbledore act as if my life didn't matter. As if disagreement was criminal. He acted like he was the perfect man when he had changed my entire life without a second thought to what impact his choices had on me. The train pulled up before I could fully process my feelings so I jumped on the train with Harry ignoring my feelings.

I slipped out of Harry's mind scrambling over to Tom who was shakily getting to his feet.

"Is he dead?" Tom asked me. I looked back at the boy sadly but I knew that I didn't have a choice. He would kill me first chance he got. Despite seeing the things Dumbledore had done to me he still held an undying devotion to Dumbledore, believing he had a reasons unknown to anyone to do the things he has done. I opened my mouth to speak when I heard him jump up.

"Avada Kedavra!" Harry shouted. I gasped as the spell hurtled towards me but then I saw my silvery magic. It flowed from my body instinctively forming a wall in front of me. Harry's spell crashed against my magic and then fizzled out. My lips parted in shock. There wasn't any known way to block the Killing Curse and yet I had. Tom moved to retaliate but Harry had apperated before Tom's spell could hit him.

"Are you alright?" Tom asked as my magic retreated into the depths of my body.

"I'm fine," I said with an edge to my voice. I was still reeling from what I had witnessed between Harry and Dumbledore as well as Harry's attempt on my life. "We don't have a choice. We need to return to Hogwarts." I said firmly. Tom raised an eyebrow but didn't argue as we all marched towards the school. I was to remain directly beside Tom with Bellatrix to my left. Tom wanted to do everything he could to keep me from harm despite the strength of my powers apparently.

"Good evening," Tom's voice rang out across the entrance to the school. "You have suffered great losses in service to Harry Potter. I would hate to see more people harmed so I'm giving you the opportunity to join us. Those who wish to should step forward now." We waited for anyone to move and the only ones to move were the children of death eaters. I glanced over at the twins who came to stand beside us before my eyes searched for my brother. I smiled cautiously as Draco walked over to us. He headed straight to me pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Isa," he whispered. I hugged him tightly before responding.

"It's okay. You lost your friend and I promise that won't go unpunished," I said softly before he released me heading over to our parents. My mother held Draco while I turned my focus back to the battle looming in front of me.

"We won't give up! We will fight until the very end!" Neville yelled out shocking me. He was usually so quiet but clearly he wasn't going to stay silent. I watched in horror as Longbottom swung the sword of Gryffindor through Nagini. Pain irrupted inside Tom and me. I was ready for it this time and so I masked the pain. I managed to stay perfectly still unlike the last time. I needed to keep the Horcrux inside me hidden as I was the final piece of Tom living outside his body.

"Isa," Draco asked taking my arm as chaos broke out. Death eaters rushed forward trying to defeat the students without serious injury to the younger ones. The children were pawns in this war and Tom didn't take that lightly. I could feel his every emotion and thought since taking a piece of his soul. He wanted the children safe and not on the battlefield but he didn't have a choice. The Order never had a problem bringing children into things that they had no business being a part of and that bothered Tom. Why couldn't adult matters be handled by adults? "Are you okay?" Draco asked seeing the rage on my features.

"I'm fine," I said deflecting a spell hurtling towards both Draco and I. "Leave with mom!" I ordered. Even though I was younger than Draco he didn't hesitate and took mother's hand. He knew I was stronger and had experienced things beyond anything he had faced. He knew that I knew what I was doing. My mother gave me a pleading glance hoping I would join them but I couldn't bring myself to leave. I was so powerful I could tip the scales and so I took off into the fray not looking back as I did.

I rushed around trying to locate Harry and when I had, I felt a burst of pain. It wasn't my pain but I knew it was someone I cared about. I shot Harry a glare before I apperated to the person. I landed a few feet from Bellatrix who was frozen by Molly. She had a vicious smile that grew when she saw me. She wanted to hurt me by killing Bella. My eyes darkened as I felt a power stronger than anything I've used so far flow through my veins.