Prologue

<Charlie Hutson POV>
     I sat at the table, the dinner table.

     Weston said I wasn't allowed at the table. That 'Sluts weren't good enough' but I killed Weston.

     Looking behind me I saw his body, he was laying on the floor. The 9:00PM moonlight shining on him.

     Slowly I backed away from the body and into the kitchen. Weston was gone, now what?

     Looking around the kitchen I saw a small business card, I walked over to it.

     "Suicide Prevention Hotline..." I said quietly

     What's that?

     I saw Weston's phone on the counter and carefully grabbed it.

     Sitting down on the floor with my legs in the shape of  'W' and holding the small business card in my hand.

     Carefully I pushed the numbers on the card and held the phone to my ear.

     Why was I calling?

     Well Weston was gone...and maybe this place can help me?

     "Hello, how can I help you?" Someone, I think a boy, asked.

     I haven't met a lot of boys so I wouldn't know.

     "Hi, uh...what is this?" I whispered

     "This is a Suicide Prevention Hotline." They answered

     "What's that?" I asked, slowly turning over the small card.

     "Well...it's a phone call. That if you want to hurt yourself you can come here to stop yourself." He answered

     "Oh...um...well, I hurt...someone?" I questioned looking back at the body on the floor.

     "You hurt someone? Like how?" He asked

     "Well, I killed them, and now I don't know what to do. I-I'm scared of them waking up." I asked the shock of what I just did starting to flow in.

     "Ok. Ok. Where are you?" He asked

     "I-I didn't mean to. He was going to give me more punishment, I couldn't take another punishment..." I started to cry into the phone.

     "I understand...where are you?" He asked again.

     "Umm..." Shakily I stood up looking for where Weston puts the mail.

     At the end of the counter laid a pile of letters, slowly I walked over to it, and looked for an address.

     "I think..u-uh Preston Avenue?" I answered

     "Ok...that's not too far," He whispered. You could hear the tapping of the keyboard.

     "What number is your house?" He asked.

     "Uh." I looked back at the papers, "671"

     "Alright, I can send someone there to help you-" He started but I cut him off.

     "No! No! People can't know...I don't want to be punished again." I whimpered.

     "Ok ok ok. I won't. Do you want me to go to you?" He asked

     "Uhh. Yes please. Please don't punish me badly. I didn't mean to...I swear."

     "Ok ok. I'm going to go keep you on call alright? I'll come to you." He said as I heard the line cut off for a moment before coming back.