Chapter 4

<Jason Lupin POV>

"Schizophrenia." The Doctor said

I've never heard that word before, "What's that?" I asked

"It's like a form of PTSD." He said

It's been a month since all the tests, and we finally got the results. "What do I do?" I asked

"Well, we should put him in a Psychiatric Treatment Center. He seems early in the process, but as they progress they can become violent." He said looking at Charlie, who was sitting criss cross in the chair with my headphones.

"...How long will he be in there?" I asked with worry

"Depends on how bad the Schizophrenia is. Could be months, could be years."

"How long will it last?" I questioned

"It never really goes away. It can just get better and worse." He told me

"When does he have to go?" I asked

"Best we get him soon. Probably this Saturday." He said it was Thursday...

"Isn't that too soon? I've heard it takes people months to get in." I said

"Well, the place near the highway is relatively new, the people who own it aren't new to the business though. So there is space there for the time being." He told me.

"When could I see him?" I asked, worried about leaving him.

"Oh, all the time. We understand that people with psychiatric help sometimes need certain people to help calm them calm down." He said, making me a bit relieved.

"The paper works for it?" I asked, I wanted him to get better...if putting him in a psychiatric hospital will help, then I would do it.

"We will find out most of it. You're just going to put that you know about it." He says, wait-

"Isn't that for a parent to do?" I ask

He stopped and looked at me. "We know what Charlie has been through. As much as we know, we don't have any access to his parents. You're the closest thing to a parent/guardian to him." He says turning away.

I look at Charlie, as he looks at me. Still bopping his head to the music. He stretches his arm out and waves frantically at me, like trying to get attention that he already has from me.

Still, I waved back.

<Charlie Hutson POV>

We were walking back to the apartment when Jason got a call.

He looked confused but focused for a second before answering the call.

"Hello?" He said into the phone

"When?" He asked

"I'll ask," He looked at me. "Hey Charlie?" I looked at him.

"Do you want to do a testimony against your brother?" Jason asked me, staring at me worriedly.

"What's that?" I asked him

"It's when you tell people what Weston did to you. He can be gone for a long time if you do, we wouldn't be able to hurt anyone one else. Do you want to do it?" He asked again explaining

I stopped to think. "Yes, thank you." I said before walking to the apartment building. We had come back from the doctors office.

We walked into the apartment and Jason had already ended the call, but he jumped right on the computer and I heard the clicking of the keyboard.