Chapter 9: Gulf

I can't fucking sleep!!!!  Abs...  how can this consume my mind. I'm sweating even with the air-condition on max. Sit-ups, I'll do sit-ups.  One, Two, Three, Four ....... Forty-five, Forty-six, abs.... Hell! This is not helping.  Angela, my favorite porn star, where's my iPad? There. Hmmm. It seems to be working.... not even a minute after....abs. How can he have that sculpted body? Muay Thai maybe? 1000 sit-ups a day? He looks like he can pull that off.  Is it as hard as it looks? I bet if I just touch...........  WHERE'S YOUR MIND AT GULF?!!!!!!  I. AM. LOSING. MY. GODDAMN. MIND.

-----------------------

I was pulled in an alley. It was dark but I remember that cologne. It's Jo Malone's. Professor Bennett.

"Missed me?" Is he saying that on my nape? It was so dark and I was pinned to the wall. I can't see anything.  My breathing was getting deeper. I can feel his lips traveling to my neck.

"Prof-----" I started to say.

"Shhhhhh, call me Sir. Don't move, I'll make you feel good." He said trapping me.

His hand knows its business. It's making it's way to my lower stomach.

"You are getting hard." He said.

"It must be the cold.... Sir." I said.

"I can make you hot all over.---- Tell me McQueen, do you want me on my knees?" He said huskily.

"It would be best if you do that.... Sir." I said aniticipating it.

"How about I bury myself inside you instead?" He whispered in my nape.

"But the bell's ringing now.... Sir." I said hearing a bell somewhere....

------------------------

My phone. My phone's ringing. I reached for it without opening my eyes.

"Yes?" I said groggily.

"Son." Just one word and I don't even need a cold shower. "I need you here." I must be hearing things. Must still be dreaming.

"Repeat." I said just to be sure.

"I said I need you here." My mother said onthe other line.

"We have an agreement Mrs.Cheunprom. You're not my mother anymore and I will never do anything on your husband's behalf." It's too early for my day to be ruined.

"Respect, son." She said.

"Haha! Right back at you, Mrs. Cheunprom." I said sarcastically.

"Can you just stop calling me that. Look, you're almost graduating. Even if you get out of this town. I will still be financing you. You need me." She has the audacity to scold me.

"That's not what I heard.  I talked to father's lawyer. I can have my inheritance after I graduate so you know MOM, I won't be needing you anymore." I said. I made sure my plan is secured.

"Inheritance? What inheritance? I don't remember the lawyer discussing this with me." She said surprised.

"Oh well, must be because he doesn't want you to know and I only told you because it seems that you can't touch that money even if you knew." My mother has always been on top of things, everything goes through her.

"Just this once then. Do me this favor and I will let you off the hook." She said trying a different tactic.

"What is so important that you're willing to back down on our deal?" I said curious this time.

She is reluctan on her next words, "The board wants the heir's blessing before making your uncle the president."

"You're giving your position to him?" I feel my blood boiling. "Mom, you're out of your mind."

"Son, it's just a formality. You know very well that he saved this company."

"And stole his best friend's wife!!! No. I won't give the fucking blessing." I feel myself starting to get angry.

"He did not steal me. How many times have I told you that's not how it happened." I cannot count the times my mother and me talked about this.

"Respect right? He destroyed my father's memory." I said vehemently.

"He didn't have a choice. He was set-up too. Son, please get your facts straight. Everything is public, you have researched this. You know how cruel it is here." THe same words she said before.

"I know, precisely the reason I want out. I won't give the blessing Mom."  I almost threw my phone across the wall.

-------------------------

I am running late to my first class. Professor  Bennett must not add to my shitty morning. He must not and I MEAN must not occupy my mind the way he did last night. Just as I entered, I heard everyone laughing. So the professor knows how to make people laugh too. What can't he do, maybe suck my dick?  OH MY GOD, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER. I feel my blood rising. I must be ridiculously blushing.

"Mr McQueen, are you okay?" Professor Bennett said. He must see the blush on my face.

"Don't mind me Sir." He was staring hard and harder, like I said something I shouldnt't have. "I mean---- professor?" How do I get out of this situation.

It was literally just 9 in the morning and I already feel like I won't last a day.