Chapter 26: Mew

It's fucking 12 midnight and he hasn't turned on his lights yet. My suspicions were correct, he's with his team having a good time. Those fuckers really went out with the cheerdancers. I might just call the coach if he doesn't turn up yet. That's so like you Mew, you can't give him a straight answer but you don't want him with anyone else. You are so fucked up. 'The fuck am I doing to myself. Better shower to take off the heat.

I was drying off when I heard a beep. I checked the door. Standing there looking fuckable and drunk, "Gulf."

He was looking at me the way he looks when he wants to kick the ball into the goal, very intense. He took off his shirt and started taking off his pants. "One for the road Sir. One last time."

Last time. That fucking hurt. If this is the last time, "Let's make it last." I dropped the towel wrapped around my waste while he took off the rest of his clothes.

We charged into each other like we were parched for days. His mouth tastes like all the sins I'm tempted to commit. This is what I missed for two fucking days but it already seemed so long ago. I felt his tongue invade my mouth, dancing with mine. We fumbled to the bed. Gulf on top of me trying to dominate me. This is the most aggressive he has been. I want to remember this moment.

"I can't get enough of you Mew." He said while his mouth travels to my neck. He was openly sucking it, looking for something to bite between his teeth. I was trying hard to open my eyes even when I feel so much pleasure as his tongue evades all parts of me it could reach. I have to memorize this moment. He went down to my nipple and sucked. My hands immediately went to his hair, electricity suddenly traveling to my dick. He felt it swell. He grasped it with his hand and pumped it.

"Gulf...."

"Sssshhhh. I want to taste all of you." Fuck! I need to taste him too. I opened my legs then locked him between, rolled over so I am on top of him. I thank my planning skills for the big bed, we fit perfectly.

"I want to taste you too." I said then moved down a bit to kiss his mouth.  We were trying to imprint this memory in our heads by the way we both opened our eyes not wanting to miss anything.

We were both fighting for control. "I want you in my mouth Mew." He said while looking at me in a daze.

"Let's do it together."

He looked so curious trying to picture what I mean. I will miss this look, the one were he overthinks things. I buried my face in his neck because for a moment, instead of feeling the horniness in my body, I felt something else. Something not meant for him to see.

"Mew..." He said while trying to kiss my neck. I released my hold on him then did a 180 degrees.

We looked at each other but this time as I travelled to kiss his mouth going to his neck, he was doing the same too. I travelled to his nipples and suckled while I feel him imitating what I'm doing. Imitating the way I licked, I sucked, I nipped the sensitive parts of his body. I travelled downwards until I reached his lower stomach. He then twisted so we were lying side by side. He grasped my dick at the same time I licked his.

"Fuck Mew, that feels so good," then he sucked mine. Fuck, control Mew, you want this to last longer.

Both of us are trying to concentrate on making sure the other feels good. However, my will power to control myself from coming is waning. "Gulf... stop."

"I want to fuck you Mew."

I did a 180  degree again. "Not tonight." Then I buried my face in his neck.

"There's no next time Mew."

"Ssshhhh, let's make this count then." I looked in his eyes, seeing his uncertainty, I kissed him so deep. I got a condom from the side drawer and gave it to him. He tore the wrapper and put the condom in my dick. I opened him up, put one of his legs by my shoulder and entered him slowly. We were looking at each other. "Gulf you look so fucking good flushed."

My dick was all in. I stopped for a bit wanting to feel the sensations.  "Mew, don't stop."

"Not stopping, just trying to make sure I don't come this instant."

"Kiss me."

I let go of his leg and bent down to kiss him, hard, deep. Then I moved, pumped deeper then slowly took my dick out, pumped again then out. I did this while kissing him. My hands were placed beside his head making sure I have balance to move my dick with my own pace and also to kiss him the way I want.  He has his hands in my hair. He doesn't stop kissing me. We were kissing so hard when I felt him lurch.

"Fuck Mew."  I moved the same way, same spot. "Fuck, fuck." I moved faster wanting to make sure I pleasure him the way he wants.

He grabbed my head and kissed me hard. "I'm almost there Mew."

I increased the pace, also feeling myself coming. "Gulf, let's come together." I kissed him so hard then. His hands looped around my head again while he returned the kiss with all the pent up words we weren't keen on saying.

"I'm coming Mew. Fuck!!!"

"Gulf."

--------------------------

He sneaked out in the middle of the night. I knew it the moment he slipped out of my embrace. I heard him walk out the door. I waited by the window until I saw his lights turn on. He moved to his own window and looked up to mine. For a minute or two he just looked, the look he uses when he makes up his mind on something. Then he lowered the blinds for the first time since I met him, he actually lowered the blinds. Still looking up, I see him less and less... untiI I don't see him anymore.

Your life  just got so complicated Mew, and you can't even do anything about it.