Chapter 48: Gulf

So I'm back to square one. I didn't think my heart can still accommodate another round of this. Another round of my heart constricting because of the pain caused by Mew. Is this how he felt when I left? I can't almost think straight. I am driving the highway going back to the country with a speed of 40mph, so afraid that I might cause an accident if I accelerate. I'm not in my right mind. Being left behind is harder than leaving. I feel so fucking useless like I can't do anything about it.

Shit Mew. How did you live like this for three years?

Someone's honking from behind. Fucking overtake asshole!!! I'm going crazy.

I need to make a stop. I am not fit to drive. I stopped at the closest gas station and stayed there for a while, just sitting in the driver's seat. I'm cursing my stupidity. How many times had he apologized Gulf? How many times had he professed his love? How many times have you rejected him? And he still persisted. You stomped on his pride and didn't give a shit on his efforts.

I closed my eyes and banged my head on the steering wheel. Why does it have to come to this?

Around 2am, I am calmed down. Not okay but at least I don't feel like breaking down anymore. I continued to drive home feeling hopeless and resigned. It's not the end of the world Gulf, I keep saying to myself. You can search for him tomorrow.

———————————

As I got closer to Baby Mechanic, the headlight passed through a silhouette of a man. The man was sitting on a bench in front of the shop and he looked up to cover his eyes when the light of the pick-up was directed at him. Mew. My Mew. I stopped the vehicle immediately and turned off the engine. My heart beating so fast. I went down walked faster closing the gap between us.

He stood up. "Hey Gulf sorry I had to come at this hour, I just found out——-"

"I love you too Mew." Then I kissed him with all the fear I felt this last hours. I looped my arms around him and reveled in the taste of his lips, his teeth, his tongue. I clung to his shoulders surrendering myself and all that comes with it.

"Gulf." He was kissing back with all the pent up longing he kept inside. His hand carressing my back pushing my shirt up so he can touch my skin. We were both standing outside with the moon as our witness.

He leaned me to the garage door. He tried to kiss my neck. I moved my head to give him access. My hands clasping his thick hair. His hand slipping inside my shirt in my stomach. I kissed his earlobe, swirling my tongue inside. His hand reached for my pierced nipple and tugged the metal.

"Fuck Mew." I was breathing so fast. I can't contain the desire to be one with him. I moved my hand and reached for the zipper of his pants and unzipped it, slipped my hand inside his briefs and carressed his dick. I touched my thumb to his wet tip and made a circling motion.

"Fuck Gulf."

He sucked my neck so hard then he lifted my shirt so he can expose my pierced nipples. The wind caused it to stand erect and the contrasting heat of his lips increased it's sensitivity. He licked and nibbled and bit it playing with the loop of the metal. His hand unzipped my pants and his hand inserted itself in my butt cheeks. His finger trying to get in between the cheeks to my ass to caress it's ring. He moved up his head again and went back to my mouth.

"Gulf I want you now."

"Me too."

He looked at me with fire in his eyes while I looked at him pretty drunk from all the sensations. "Condom Gulf."

"We don't need it Mew."

His breathing hiked. We are still looking at each other. Then he abpruptly turned me around and he knelt on the ground. He pushed my pants down, separated my butt cheeks and licked my ass.

"Oh god." I almost forgot how this felt. He was licking and slurping and trying to open me up with his finger. Then he pushed his finger inside while still licking my ass. I am a mess, a melting mess with nothing to hold on to in the garage door. My hands both fisted at both sides of my face. My dick exposed in the cold metal of the door. All I can hear is my breathing and Mew's slurping.

Mew stood up and aligned his torso with mine. I felt him push his pants down. Then he held my face to the side and kissed me. His other hand reaching for my dick, clasping it. He then positioned his dick at the entrance of my ass and pushed it in. I was so slick it entered easily.

"Fuck Gulf. I can feel your tightness."

He withdrew his dick at the same time he tightened his grip to mine. Then he thrust forward as he pumped my dick with his hand.
The heat of his hand and the coldness of the metal heightening the pleasure. He was thrusting and withdrawing again and again until it became unbearable. His teeth biting my shoulder so he can suppress his need to shout.

He continued thrusting and withdrawing faster and faster. I was breathing so loud everytime he hits my spot.

"Mew..."

"You there Gulf."

"I can't wait anymore."

"Me too."

"I love you."
"I love you."

We both came with our I love you's.