Chapter 4: Must Get Out Of Here

"Hello there princess", he said to me.

"Slim it, Minho", I responded, punching his arm playfully. "Now tell us what else do you know."

"Well", Newt began, "somebody new comes up once a month with only the memory of their name. The only time they have memory-dreams is when they go through the Changing. For that to happen you have to get bitten by a Griever, so I don't know why your having those Violet?"

"About that", Minho said, "what did you dream about?"

Everyone was now looking at me. I didn't know if I should or could tell them. I sucked in a breath. "Well, all four of us were there including Thomas and four other kids, two boys and two girls. All of us looked younger. We were inside this laboratory and a lady walked in; Mary. She was the one who taught us to speak telepathically."

"What was the purpose for that? Did your dream explain that?", Newt asked.

"Unfortunately, yes. It was to help take down Wicked."

Newt had a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Wicked isn't a word it's supposed to be abbreviated. W.C.K.D all those letters are imprinted on the boxes that contain our food."

Minho's face lit up. "He's right. Maybe those are the people that put us here 'cause there's no reason this is all a coincidence."

"Guess your right", Stella said with a yawn.

"Get some rest sleepyhead", Newt said. Stella rested her head on his shoulder and Newt looked shocked but didn't wake her up. She soon fell asleep leaving me awake with the boys. I sat there and watched the stars twinkle, mesmerizingly beautiful.

"I can see Mars. It's that red twinkle right there", I pointed it out for them to see.

"Why is it red?", Newt asked.

"It's because it contains large amounts of iron oxide or simply just rust."

"How the shuck do you know that?", Minho asked clearly baffled.

"I don't really know, must mean something"

"I guess we all have to get some sleep to gain our strength if we are gonna get out of this hell of a place", Minho said . I rested my head on his shoulders, closing my eyes. I never felt so safe or at least not till now. Stella was shaking and before I could say anything, Newt took off his sweater and draped it over Stella's body. Minho smirked at him and Newt looked annoyed.

"Slim it, Minho. She looked like she was cold, better to keep her alive than let her freeze to death."