iii. keep calm

・ 。゚✧: *.☽
˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 'ˎ˗
⊱ ────── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ━━ keep calm

 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ━━ keep calm

.⋆。⋆🌧️˚。⋆。˚☣˚。⋆.
◟ ✦ I just wanted to see the sky. ❞

THEY LOCKED US IN ONE OF THE ROOMS. I was shaking as Rasmus and Simone converse in conversation.

I was zoned out in my own world. My knees in my chest as I wrapped my arms around them.

Are these the same people that tried to invade my house? No, those guys had snake tattoos. Are they going to kill us?

I could hear Simone bagging on the door, panicking. I was too, just more internal.

Rasmus sat down next to me. We didn't even look at each other.
After a few moments of breathing I seemed to calm down and zone me back into the world. Rasmus started to cry softly, rocking back and forth.

"I don't wanna be down here again," he repeated over and over again. Simone came to comfort him and him down. He needed his sister.

"Rasmus, just breathe. We'll get out. We'll get out again; we just need to find a way to talk to them," she soothed.

"He said he was gonna kill her," he said, looking down.

Simone looked at me, and I didn't know what to do, but I had to try.

"Hey," I said, moving closer, making him face me.

"We're not going anywhere. I- I'm right here," I smiled.

Simone tried to get their attention again as Rasmus put his head in my lap. I patted his head, telling him sweet nothings. The sweet nothings my mother told me when I was sick.

I shed a tear in remembrance before wiping it away quickly.

It was moments later when Simone ran toward us, yelling, "food, They need food."

Rasmus looks up at me before watching his sister yell. She kept yelling at them and writing on the mini window. Then out of nowhere, she smashed her tablet and pointed to her head.

I didn't understand what was going on, but I guess that was convincing enough to make them let us out.

Rasmus and I trampled behind Simone. We were told to pack our things and take them to the food.

We all headed outside again. We were held captive until they got what they wanted.

"Where's the bunker," the leader spoke.

"It's that way," Simone spoke, pointing in that direction.

"Okay"

"Move your ass," a smart-looking male said, shoving me aside.