xv. melancholia

・ 。゚✧: *.☽
˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 'ˎ˗
⊱ ────── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━━  melancholia

 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ━━  melancholia

.⋆。⋆🌧️˚。⋆。˚☣˚。⋆.
◟ ✦ I hope he can forgive me. ❞

I SHUT THE DOOR to the bathroom, making sure to lock it in the process. I walked back and forth throughout the room trying to calm my shattered mind.

I don't know how I'm going do this for B.

My mind was cloudy and I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't think I could ever think straight again. My emotions are all over the place making controlling my abilities even harder.

I couldn't explain it. Everything hurts and to make it worst it wasn't physical like my previous knife wound. It was much worst.

I walked to the sink looking at my reflection. Every time I did so, I see myself looking worst and, evidently, feeling worst. My eyes were red from crying so much. My eye bags had returned from never getting the right amount of sleep, no matter if it was less or more than needed.

I always thought of myself as unattractive from looking at the old magazines my mother had. They all look flawless with their straight flowy hair and beautiful faces. Instead, I had curly and sometimes hard to manage hair, and I didn't even know how to describe my face.

The more I focused on my flaws the more a feeling inside of me heightened. I hate you. You've ruined everything in my life. I should have never come here. B would have still been alive. The group would still be together and maybe... Ras would be better off.

I found my eyes growing dark and my anger rising. I didn't even realize until shards of glass shattered into the sink, slightly frightening me. I looked in the mirror once more, my eyes gazing at my long curly hair. It feels heavy on my head amongst everything. I look back down to the mirror shard giving me an idea.

I grabbed the shard, seeing my eye in the reflection. My eyes grow dark again, as I looked into the larger mirror. I use my abilities to lift my hair before, slowly, grazing sections using the shard. Hair littered the floor as I started to feel lighter, in a way. I put the glass back into the sink, tightly wrapping my hands around the sink bowl.

Who could lead me to my father? To Apollon? I know that is where the remains of the group are going. But frankly, I don't think I can trust them. They abandoned me when I needed them most. Well, except Ras...

I pushed my arms away from the sink, putting my hands into my now shoulder-length hair.

What was I going to do about Ras? I don't want to leave him. We just... got together. But then... I could never ask him to leave his sister. I don't want him to get hurt even more.