vi. agony

・ 。゚✧: *.☽
˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 'ˎ˗
⊱ ────── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ━━ agony

 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿 ━━ agony

.⋆。⋆🌧️˚。⋆。˚☣˚。⋆.
◟ ✦ I'll take care of you.
We're in this together. ❞

"CAN I TASTE ONE OF YOUR CHILI FRIES," Ras asked Jean.

"I'm eating the same as you, food from the bunker," Jean replied.

"But what if you weren't. This is Burger King," I answered him, putting down the notebook I was drawing on.

Before I met the siblings, I used to draw in the house a lot. I would just get a feeling to draw. But the weird thing was most of them were in dark ink even though I had other colors at the time. They always carried a dark aura.

I drunk my water before putting my leg under my opposite knee, turning toward Ras (sitting next to me) and Jean (sitting in front of Ras).

"Okay, I'm eating," I closed my eyes, pausing. "a Twix pie," I shrugged leaning back, hands resting on the back of the booth.

"Of course you would eat a dessert. If you could, you would eat a pound of sugar a day," Ras said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him while saying, "Whatever."

Jean looked at me funny before compiling.

"Okay, I'm eating... a pizza with shawarma, greens, and dressing," he said as I cringed in disgust. I hate shawarma.

Everyone chuckled.

"Well, it has to be from Burger King," Ras argued, slightly smiling.

"I'd rather have a pizza," he responding while I rolled my eyes playfully.

They went back to talking while I finished up my drawing.

"Hey, whatcha drawing," Lea said, leaning over the table a little to get a closer look.

I zoned back in before saying, "Um, I don't know."

The drawing was set outside of a facility. I tried to decipher what building it was, but I couldn't. Everything in the picture was pretty vague, but the centerpiece. It was of two individuals. One seemed to be of a female while the other one was male. There weren't any distinguishing facial features to decipher these two individuals' identities, but what surrounded them was mind-blowing. They were surrounded by...darkness. Like a dark cloud or aura was around them. But there was something about the girl that stood out; she had her hand held out toward the paper. It was as if she was reaching... or maybe even controlling something I couldn't see.

The feeling I got from the image I created left me unsettled. I didn't know why, but I couldn't stare at any longer. I flipped the paper and shivered as if the air ran colder.