x. have faith

・ 。゚✧: *.☽
˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 'ˎ˗
⊱ ────── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑵 ━━ have faith

 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑵 ━━ have faith

.⋆。⋆🌧️˚。⋆。˚☣˚。⋆.
◟ ✦ I don't think he
sees me that way. ❞

"WOW," I WHISPERED AS WE APPROACHED A VERY LARGE MANSION.

It reminded me of a castle with the middle like an average, but still very large, home with towers on the sides. But that's not the thing that surprised me; it's the fact that there were lights on everywhere around it, gleaming into the windows. Someone was home.

"We don't know who lives here. Why isn't it on the map? It could be the Strangers," Martin protested as we got closer and closer to the entrance.

I tensed up, thinking about what happened to Jean.

"Then, We'll kill them," Patrick said nonchalantly.

"How many are there though?"

"It's this or the rain. It's going to pour down in a second."

"I don't like this," Simone said as we all gazed at the even larger house than I thought.

"Do you want to come in?" a male voice said, scaring the shit out of me, making me back away quickly bumping into whoever was behind me.

"Stay there. Stay," Martin ordered as he lifted his gun, pointing it at the mysterious man. Patrick raised his machete. I couldn't see the face of the man in the dark.

"Put that down. I won't harm you," he replied calmly.

Well, buddy, last time someone did that, I got stabbed.

"Your welcome inside, but no weapons," he continued making us look at each other.

"I'm not handing over my weapon," Martin said, getting closer to the man.

"Martin," Lea pleaded as the thunder started to roll. A woman emerged from the house, nearing us as Martin backed away from them.

"We are peaceful people," the man said.

"How can I know that," Martin says, switching from pointing at the man and then the woman.

"You can't, but you can choose to believe me," he says, walking a great distance toward us.

"Don't hand over your gun. Don't you fucking do it, Martin," Patrick said as Martin stared down the man.

The man walked through us. He now stood by the women. Wait, where did the other one come from- oh, never mind.

"But you have to hand over your weapons, or we won't let you in," the man concluded like he meant what he said. I looked at the siblings, not knowing what to do. I don't have a good feeling about this, but if the rain catches us... we're all dead.