v. avoid the city

・ 。゚✧: *.☽
˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 'ˎ˗
⊱ ────── 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 ━━ avoid the city

 𝗌𝗄𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 ━━ avoid the city

.⋆。⋆🌧️˚。⋆。˚☣˚。⋆.
◟ ✦ We're gonna make it.
We all are gonna make it. ❞

"WE'VE MADE OUR WAY INTO THE HEADQUARTERS IN SWEDEN. Get here now, no matter what it cost you. We must fix this..."

"He was told to go there," Simone spoke after moments of silence.

I jumped slightly, making myself more aware before rubbing my eyes and sipping my coffee.

I didn't sleep well last night. I mean, part of me was relieved, but my anxiety about the whole situation was too high. If my father is alive, as I believe,  he might be in trouble.

I decided to drink some coffee so I could stay alert today. Simone thought it would be a good idea to tell Martin. I was against it since he was a colossal arse, but I'm not the adult here, as you can see. Ras was up, but he kept looking at me. I think it's because of my vast eye bags.

"Did you find it here?" Martin spoke, conversing at the table in front of us.

Simone nodded as he continued.

"What did your dad do?"

"He-he works for Apollon alongside Kai's dad," Simone said as Martin glanced at me. I lifted my finger in agreement as I accidentally spilled my drink. Ras handed me a napkin as I gave him a small smile as a thank you.

"Doing what?"

"Trying to save the world," Ras spoke up.

Martin chuckled, "Trying to save the world from here? Great that went well."

"They were working on a cure."

"But they didn't find one."

"You don't know that."

"Yes, I do. We've heard those rumors a million times. And that message is six years old."

"But you haven't been there, have you? Have you been to Sweden, to Apollon?"

"No, but we've been to other places that were allegedly better."

Simone sighs, "Come with us or stay. We're going."

"You don't realize how serious this is. That was my father. He's the only blood relative I have left," I said, gripping the used napkin in my hand harder.

"I want to know if our dads' alive," Simone continued.

Martin persisted anyway, "If your dads' we're alive, he wouldn't have left you in a bunker for six years."