Precision

Fie Wright's P. O. V

My lower lip is being tugged at harshly as I bite down on it and pull it into my mouth. A sort of reflex action as I twist and turn in the mirror to catch a better reflection of myself. The tall full body mirror gives me enough room to work with as I hike my black snug fitted trousers over my legs and do the double buttons up along with the zipper, sucking in my stomach for all it's worth just so that the buttons don't dig into my tummy fat. Next comes the black tank top which gets tucked into my trousers. This is followed by a jet black cape like coat with bell like sleeves flowing from the top. The coat tied off at the waist with a leather sort of belt and the rest adorned with buttons going up and down the entire length of it.

I can't help but to tug at the turtle like neck that hugs the expanse of my throat. The entire attire feeling like I'm trying to be too edgy for a lack of a better word. My eyes dart down to the small sitting stool, besides the white mirror, where my black leather gloves lay.

I've never really liked gloves since I feel almost suffocated whenever I wear that.

Try telling that to the Head Advisor.

I snort internally as I bend down to grab the gloves as I slip them on, already knowing Asha isn't that bad at all but formal attire is well formal attire and no one has a say in what the uniform for the royal advisors should be. Except maybe the King.

Next, I glance down to my sock clad feet as my eyes then seek out my backpack from a few days ago. The item laying casually on a small one seater sofa which is tucked beautifully into what I discovered to be my walk in closet.

Or maybe I should say my dream walk in closet. Right now it was a little bare of essentials. Essentials being the only items in here consisting of my previous clothes that are now washed and my new uniform. However, the only pair of shoes I have that will go with these gothic looking clothing are a pair of heeled lace up boots that I, for some reason, thought I'd need for the trip and counted them as my bare minimals.

Trudging them on, I give myself a once over as I fluff my curly haired mess once more to make it look a bit more presentable than usual.

I can already sense Asha tapping her foot away at me impatiently just outside the doors to this suite. Letting out a sigh, I leave my bedroom but pause momentarily as I take a peek at Malleus' closed door. My heart lurching in my chest while my wolf whines within me to go seek out our mate.

The both of us knowing he isn't there.

It's been two whole day's since I last saw him. After the day the rest of the group left, I haven't seen my King since. The first day I woke up, I was whisked away by Asha since Malleus told her I was to be assessed by the Head aka herself, to see if I could join the Council of Advisor's. Yesterday was the first day to introduce me around the way things are done here and today I was to be properly assessed. If all goes well, I'll be able to be inducted and then that'll be it for me. At least I won't be lazing about doing nothing.

The uniform is something I'm accustomed to, however, but luckily I don't have to wear a robe with this heavy coat until I go up higher in the ranks.

Malleus, on the other hand, has been so busy that he hasn't stepped foot into even the same premises that I reside in. It seems like complete and utter bullshit to me but apparently Asha seems to swear by the words and makes me believe them too.

I mean he is the King. He's not going to sit around dotting after me. No matter how much my wolf, and secretly I, pines for that to happen.

Heading to the door, I pull it open and smile pleasantly at the woman in front of me. Her gold head scarf wrapped around her hair and pulling it into a knot. This time Asha being in the customary uniform which is similar to mine except she has the detailed black robe flowing from the tops of the shoulders of the coat and down till it graces the floor. Her own eyes peer over me before nodding in a self assured way as she seems pleased with how I look.