Chapter 1

Se Ri wakes up to the smell of her favourite drip coffee. She doesn't have to open her eyes to know who's making it for her. Yet, she cannot help but witness the view. Through the corner of her eye she sees Jeong Hyeok in his full glory pouring hot water over the coffee. He's dressed in white shirt, his hair wet from shower. He looks as fresh as morning dew.

Se Ri giggles like a child looking at his handsome face busy at coffee making

Se Ri giggles like a child looking at his handsome face busy at coffee making. It's been her routine for a year now as she's on hiatus from her work and is staying in Switzerland with her Hyeoki in their beautiful chalet overlooking the lake Lungern surrounded with the mesmerising valley of flowers.

She takes a trip down her memory lane and remembers how after taking a two week vacation from work every year, she would meet her Jeong Hyeok in Switzerland

She takes a trip down her memory lane and remembers how after taking a two week vacation from work every year, she would meet her Jeong Hyeok in Switzerland. This went on for two years and she finally decided on taking an indefinite hiatus from work so to be able to live with her Hyeoki for as long as she wants. Her subordinates are looking after Seri's Choice and keep her updated on company's progress. She's doing just fine with such an amazing team to look after her work in Seoul and other international cities. For now, she wants to live with Jeong Hyeok, who's now a popular face in Switzerland. He is teaching piano in one of the best universities in Europe and is paid handsomely. His concerts do amazingly well and he gets recognition every time. He is now counted amongst Europe's best pianists and Se Ri is always there to inspire and motivate him in composing new music. Se Ri has embraced this life in the valley while she regularly looks after her company however far, thanks to the technology. Every morning, she wakes up to this view- Jeong Hyeok making her breakfast and coffee and waking her up with a kiss. After having breakfast together, Jeong Hyeok leaves for work. While he's out, Se Ri looks after her work in Seoul and other cities. She checks stocks, balance sheets and holds meetings via video calls. She's planning on opening a branch of Seri's Choice in Zürich and is intently working on that. Their house maid, Martha is an amazing cook and prepares delicious food for our Picky Princess and Jeong Hyeok. While he's out at work, Jeong Hyeok texts and calls Se Ri multiple times, out of his habit for checking up on her. He gets back around 5 in the evening and they go for a romantic walk around the Lake Lungern where they talk and talk as they kiss and cuddle like teenagers in love. Their dinner is often followed by board games, drunk confessions, karaoke sessions and loads and loads of romance. Their life in Switzerland is simple and they're loving it. However, they miss their friends back at home, who they stay in touch with.