Chapter 16

"Se Ri—Se Ri—Se Ri—Listen to me. Just hold my hand tight, okay?" Jeong Hyeok's voice quivers as he stands beside Se Ri, who's lying on a birthing bed. Holding her right hand, he speaks. "You are doing fine."

"Hmm." Se Ri blinks, her half-opened eyes set on Jeong Hyeok's. She touches the back of his hand with her other hand which has a cannula attached to it, IV fluids being administered to her. "It doesn't pain now. I can't feel anything down there, Hyeoki."

"It's because of epidural. You won't feel pain now. We're almost there. Just try to push hard this time, okay." Jeong Hyeok speaks, cleaning the sweat beads from her forehead with a towel.

The labour room is brimming with healthcare professionals, who're constantly observing fetal monitors strapped to Se Ri's abdomen and checking up on her dilation during each contraction

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The labour room is brimming with healthcare professionals, who're constantly observing fetal monitors strapped to Se Ri's abdomen and checking up on her dilation during each contraction. The team is lead by Se Ri's obstetrician, Dr. Marilyn Bacani Caliguiran, a young doctor of Filipino descent. She's a stunning lady with pretty face and svelte figure and could easily pass for a model. She has been extra attentive to Se Ri during these ten hours of her excruciating labour.

"Dr. Caliguiran! It's fully dilated now." One of the healthcare professionals speaks, checking Se Ri's cervical opening.

"Fetal heart rate, normal. Oxygen supply, normal." Another nurse speaks, looking at her fetal monitors.

"Se Ri, push now." Dr. Caliguiran commands. "Come on, Se Ri."

Jeong Hyeok's blood shot eyes look at Se Ri, who's tightened her grip on his hands, her fingernails tearing through his skin as she pushes. "I'm with you. Push harder, Se Ri." He speaks. "We can do this. Don't stop, Se Ri, you've got this."

"I—-I'm—-t—-trying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I—-I'm—-t—-trying." Se Ri screams, flinching as she pushes with all her might, pressure coursing through her abdomen, giving her instinctive urge to push.

"Good girl, Se Ri. Push more." Dr. Caliguiran speaks, her hands at work under Se Ri's gown.

"Plus three station, doctor." One of the nurses shouts.

CLOY : Life in Switzerland (Season 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें