Chapter 3

"Se Ri, is this actually where Captain Ri teaches piano?" Ju Meok gapes as he looks at the University of Zurich's Arts building entrance. "It looks like a palace!"

"Yes. This is it." Se Ri chimes. "Pyo Chi Su, close your mouth, you country bumpkin. People are looking at you."

"I can't believe this is a real place. I must be dreaming." Chi Su rubs his eyes. "Kwang Beom, slap me so that I know if it's a dream or not."

Se Ri and company Five stand at the grand entrance of University of Zurich where Jeong Hyeok teaches piano

Se Ri and company Five stand at the grand entrance of University of Zurich where Jeong Hyeok teaches piano. They admire the facade for minutes before entering the main building. North Korean squad has a hard time believing they are looking at an actual building and not a painting although it's been days they're in Switzerland. They've already visited Sigriswil, Lake Brienz, First Flieger and other landmarks during their first week of stay.

Today they are finally visiting the University where Jeong Hyeok works and to say the least, are already impressed.

"Is this a University or paradise? There are so many flowers along the way and they smell divine." Eun Dong chirps. "This is like a fairy tale."

Se Ri smiles looking at Eun Dong as they enter the main building.

The interior of the building is glass and wood. The ceiling is fully made of glass and displays their stark reflection on top. The wood pillars shine with perfection. Pure old world charm. People, out of which most are students, can be seen talking quietly since the only sound that can be heard is music. It's the music of piano and the sweet melody is easily recognised by Se Ri.

Right in the middle of the colossal hall stands a mahogany piano

Right in the middle of the colossal hall stands a mahogany piano. It is surrounded with students who're looking in awe at the piano player peacefully playing a melody. Se Ri and Company Five approach the site and see who they've been waiting to meet.

Through the lid of the piano, Jeong Hyeok's face can be seen. He's engrossed in the music as his fingers caress the keys and produce a beautiful rhythm. His eyes are almost closed and it seems like he's dreaming. His navy blue blazer is doing perfect justice to his already perfect complexion as his features appear even more surreal in this attire. The hall fills with applauses as he presses the final key and concludes the music. Gingerly, his eyes open and finally meet Se ri's.