Chapter 15

"I understand. But let me tell you, Seri's Choice furniture is art in itself. Whether you are into French, Italian, British or Turkish decor, I assure you to serve the best." Se Ri is speaking on her phone, sipping on espresso. She's sitting with Jeong Hyeok and the comrades, around the breakfast table as the rest of them chew on rice and banchan. She smiles, and continues speaking. "I'm fully aware of your taste, Mr. Goo Seo Jin, since I've visited your place a couple of times. I'll make sure your office interior compliments your handsome looks and intimidating personality." She grins even more now, listening to the speaker on the other end reciprocate. "Definitely. I'll make a note of it that I personally visit your office, next time I'm in Seoul. Mr. Hong will take care of this project for now." She takes another sip of her coffee. "Sure. Give my regards to Ha Na. Bye." Hanging up, she smiles, looking at her phone before placing it on table, near her plate.

Glancing sideways, she observes Jeong Hyeok who has stopped eating and is continuously staring at her, his arms crossed

Glancing sideways, she observes Jeong Hyeok who has stopped eating and is continuously staring at her, his arms crossed. His face is in frown and his lips taut.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Se Ri asks, picking rice with her chopsticks.

"Handsome looks? Really?" He scoffs, blowing air out of his nostrils. "Why would you talk to a man like that?"

 "Why would you talk to a man like that?"

"He's an old client. Mr. Goo Seo Jin, CEO of Wonder Group. I know him well." She replies as she chews banchan.

"So? You'd speak informally with him? Handsome looks! How can you call him handsome? Am I not handsome? Why would you compliment another man when your husband is a B—Ba—B—Bab—Babe—"

"Babe magnet." Ju Meok completes the word, winking.

"Yes. Babe magnet." Jeong Hyeok continues. "And why is he calling you from Seoul? Why doesn't he contact your staff?"

"Hyeoki! Are you sick?" She touches his forehead. "Why are you getting jealous? He's just a client. He's quite picky, so he prefers talking to me directly whenever he assigns us a project."