Author's Note

If I were to express how much I love you all my beautiful readers, I'll fall short of words and sentences. You are such amazing readers that CLOY brought me closer to. Thank you so much for your never ending love and support, I'm brimming with emotions from head to toe as I write.

Giving CLOY a satisfying end that we all wished for, had been my number one motto since I started penning down the first word of this fanfic. Never in my life did I ever expect to receive such warmth from you wonderful friends from all over the globe. I love you all!! I hope I delivered everything that stayed as a pending wish in our hearts when the show ended. If, however, I failed, please accept my apologies for not being able to meet your expectations.

Also, forgive me for not being a good replier to your comments.

Furthermore, I dedicate this fanfic CLOY: Season 2 (Life in Switzerland) to each one of you, every single person who came across this piece and is touched by it. You all are a blessing to me.

Lastly, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to the entire cast and crew of Crash Landing on You for giving us a show we can cherish throughout our lives. Thank you Hyun Bin-shi and Ye Jin-shi for giving us Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Se Ri respectively. We're never going to get over these characters, that are an inseparable part of our lives now.

Sending love and light to you all.
Stay safe wherever you are.
Thanks for reading this fanfic.
Thank you once again.

Crash Landing on You for life.
Cheers!

-Zoreen Khan