𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒷ℴℴ𝓉𝒽

Request from Bubbly_goodness

-Steven x Reader

P.S: I am super sorry for the soooooo late publish. Hope you like this.

Steven was walking around Beach City, searching for someone who is in need of his help, but unfortunately, he couldn't find anyone that needed his help.

Steven even asked a few people if they needed his help or not but no one needed it, guess it was his day off for the day, he could at least relaxed a little bit.

He continued to walk down the street of Beach City, mesmerising the beauty of the ocean even tho he had lived there since forever.

Then he accidentally bumped to a wood harshly to his face, made him stumbled back and bumped onto his butt, groaned in pain.

"Ouch..." Steven mumbled, rubbing his face that just got hit.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry! Are you okay?" an unknown girl's voice was heard.

"I'm fine. I'm the one who should be apologising, I didn't look where I was going" Steven apologised.

He then looked to who he was talking to, it was a girl with (H/C) hair and (S/C) skin, with a beautiful dress that reached her knees and a pair of matching boots.

Steven felt himself blushing at the beautiful sight but was cut off by the girl holding out a hand to him.

"I'm (Y/N). You?" the girl introduced, smiling softly.

Steven grabbed your hand as you helped him stood up to his feet once again, brushing his butt off dust.

"I'm Steven Universe. Nice to meet you" Steven greeted back, with a very bright smile on his face.

You slapped your forehead.

"Oh! That's why I recognise you somewhere! You're the Steven Universe! The saviour of the galaxy right?" you said, surprising Steven that you actually knew who he was.

Steven chuckled at your reaction.

"I'm that famous?" Steven asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh duh! You're the most famous guy in the whole wide world. Even I'm from New York had heard about you" you said, turning on your phone to show him the news you heard.

You then shoved the phone to his face, showing him the screen.

Steven's eyes widened at the screen of yours, seeing his face was on newspapers and TV shows really made him shocked, he thought that he is only famous on Beach City because of no one actually there are actually famous, not even the place.

He never knew the whole wide world will actually know who he was, how come he never knew about the news of him?

"Wait. How did they get my picture? They never here when we got attacked" Steven questioned, handing back your phone.

You grabbed your phone and pushed the phone deep into your pocket.

"This guy named Ronaldo. He's a blogger if I'm not mistaken. He posted awfully a lot of weird stuff here. That why my friends and I wanted to come here so we can actually see if it's true or not. So far everything seems real" you said, made Steven stunned.

"Wait. Your friends?"

"Yup. They went to interview Ronaldo around here. If they could find him" you said, smiling proudly.

"Oh... Then what's that for? Steven asked, pointing to your booth.

You had a smirked on, seeing that he slowly took an interest in you.