ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝓂ℯ

Request from Plague_cure

- Yandere Steven x Reader

P.S: I'm not good at making gore stories.

Steven had always been watching you, through the open window, through every door in school, through every step you took, through every hair you flipped; his eyes could never leave you, it was as if you're a magnet to his eyes.

His heart would throb whenever his eyes caught the glimpse of your (F/C) skirt that always swirled around your hips, his eyes widened at your beautiful choice of clothes, made his mind went crazy whenever he saw you wear a simple sweatshirt that you loved so much and his face would blush so hard whenever he saw you smiled at him so sweetly, it made him have the urges to do things to you but he held it back since he didn't want to lose you.

Held it back for 10 years.

He couldn't believe he's been hiding his emotions away from you for that long and it slowly eating him out, it was as if you're the most serendipitous thing for him to find in his entire life and he wouldn't regret it even for a second; he likes you, so so much.

He fell for you in first sight and he never looked back to any other girls except you, he would never find another gal except you and will forever love you just like you're his first to everything.

He knew that he liked you from the very beginning, and he didn't plan on sharing you with anyone else, but it seemed harder when other guys had been drooling and balling their eyes out whenever they saw your graphic figure passed by them; many of them had made dirty jokes on you and Steven hated it every second and every minute of it, and guess what did he do? That's right.

He killed every single one of guys that called you with sweet dirty pet calling.

And he didn't even regret it, aside from that, he felt more relieved, more at peace when he held his knife repeatedly to their faces, killing them painfully and slowly, he felt as if he could do it every day; he loved every second of it, every second of their screamings and tears, he loved to watch them suffer for knowing the consequences of messing with his (Y/N).

Of course, you didn't know he has been doing that behind your back since he couldn't bear to leave your side.

Even if you thought him only as a friend, he took it more than a granted he ever received, whenever he was around you, he smiled so widely and glares to other guys without you acknowledging about it; the other guys were scared out of their pants, they heard about the rumours of Steven and yet you ignored those and kept hanging out with him; it only caused his love for you grew deeper and only made him want you more and more.