𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃

-

-

Jasper x Reader

You and Jasper patiently waiting for the train, wanting to go to the festival your friends had been talking about, they described it to be as fun as a hundred rides of a roller coaster so you decided to bring Jasper too since she won't be able to let you go all alone, at cost of you being mugged or harassed in the crowd inside of the train, then she eagerly followed you to the train station.

The reason why Jasper was so overprotective of you was because of the clothes you were wearing, it is either attractive or god damn hot to Jasper's view, so she felt huge insecurity of letting you go all alone waved all over her huge form.

You were wearing a cute pink cardigan with two pockets inside of the cardigan, a cute (D/C) dress with a cute cat face on the level of your chest as a ribbon was tied around your tiny waists, a pair dark of high stockings knees and a pair of brown high boots that covered your cute tiny feet from everyone's views.

While Jasper only wore a simple outfit, she just wore her usual clothes but it was covered in a grey oversized men jacket since she was super muscly, and black leggings with her hair were all tied up to a messy bun that you grew to like ever since you both dated.

Jasper heard about the festival you were going to, she never heard about it so she asked you for some information as you told her it was not a battleground and it was just a place for people to have fun and spend time together, as to another reason Jasper followed you just to spend some time with you.

Beside her, you were humming a song you were fond of and swayed your body to sides, represent a cute child waiting in the waiting room, Jasper took a glance at you and tried so hard to hold back to hug you tightly.

As you both were waiting for the train, you leaned to Jasper's shoulder, snuggled your head to your arm, closing your eyes and smile softly at the comfortable position you were in, Jasper who had felt you put your head on her arm, slowly lost her patience to kiss you right here and there but hold it back since you would be embarrassed in the public and would end up with some squealing and yellings of yours.

Another minute had passed and it only left another minute till the train arrive, Jasper slumped her back further to the chair, staring at nothing in front of her as you still continued to hum beautifully.

To decrease the boredom between you two, you then began to start a conversation with Jasper, smiling softly.

"Jasper, thank you for coming with me to the festival. I'm kind of scared to go alone" you confessed, clutched your small fingers in her jacket.

Jasper sighed lovingly to your sweet angelic voice, calming down herself as her huge hand covered your small one's.

"It's nothing. I can't risk losing you to other people's hand, if that happened, I kill them" Jasper said, made you chuckled to how she showed affection to you.