𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉

-Jasper x Reader

Ding dong~

The sound of the heavy bell had rung, signalling Jasper that someone had arrived at her front door, slowly she stood up from her chair and walked out off the kitchen.

She then walked step by step to the door, took her time, slowly making the person in front of the door getting impatient.

Jasper then grabbed the doorknob once she arrived at the front door, opened it wide and revealed a/an (H/C) tapping her foot onto the front porch.

The girl looked at Jasper with a brow rose, frowning slightly.

"Finally! For a second, I thought no one was at home" you angrily stated, making Jasper snorted.

"Yeah, yeah. Come here" Jasper muttered, grabbing both of your waists and pulled you inside the house, locking the door after.

Her giant lips crashed onto yours, made you melt instantly and slowly forgetting why you were mad at her earlier.

Once the memories of getting mad at her snapped you out of your fantasies, pushed her roughly and made she inches away from your small form, lips swollen after how hard Jasper had kissed you.

Your eyebrows furrowed deeply as your blush turned dark red, mouth formed a pout.

"Don't you dare to change my mind now, Jasper! You aren't getting away from this situation! Not this time!" you shouted at her, making Jasper chuckled under her breaths.

Jasper released your waists and scratched the back of her head with her huge hand, thinking that you had finally found out her plans of changing your mind from getting mad to her.

"Shit. You caught me" Jasper said, smiling sheepishly.

Your eyes went deeper, face went redder than before, your cheeks puffed to how you try to control your burst.

"So you really did try to change my mind!" you barked, pointing your index finger to her face.

Jasper let out a shaky breath, a few sweats rolled down her forehead.

"Sorry, babe. I..."

"No need to apologise. Let's just get this thing done"

You said and walked past her, leaving her speechless that you had cut her off, never had Jasper seen you this mad, usually, you were only calm in this kind of situation and just smiled it off, but today was a bit different, maybe you were having a bad day?

Slowly, Jasper came back to her reality and followed you to the kitchen, seeing half of the place was under construction.

So to make it clear, Jasper needed you for this construction, the other day, her kitchen suddenly exploded when she was preparing the food for your arrival, thank the God that Jasper is a gem and she could be barely injured, you were so worried about her at the time too.