𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓉

- Lars x Reader

Where Lars checked you out after making love.

Puberty.

Was just a phrase for both male and female of a child becoming an adult, it was clearly a very common thing to be happening to all humans but sometimes, it may be difficult to control.

Example: urges.

Everyone will have their urges at the certain of years; such as when they are teens.

And as for teens like Lars, he will have his urges to do things with you whenever you're around; like when he saw you wore tights whenever you both went for a jog, he would always catch your butt in his eyes, stared at it whenever you were distracted or not watching him.

These urges are slowly killing him, deeply.

Sure, he had you as his loyal girlfriend for about a year and he wanted to keep you as his, at least as long as he could.

Even though he always has his cocky and tease mask on, behind them always have his worried face; worried about losing you to someone else other than him, but other than that, he managed to make you happy and pleased so it lessened his worries.

But what helped him feel better was that he sees you laid down beside him, breathing softly as your eyes softly shut-in sleepiness.

Lars formed a small smile; his fingers were brought to your hair and brushed it off your sleepy face and brought them back to your ear before grazed your cheek lovingly.

Lars sighed, love-struck.

His eyes couldn't believe the most beautiful woman was laying down beside him, sleeping, with your bare body was covered with his blanket, keeping you warm enough in his cold temperature room.

Laying beside him, naked.

Again, his urges suddenly kicked him, telling himself to just take a peek of your beautiful body that was under his caramel scent blanket.

"We just had sex. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind me taking a peek..." Lars told himself. His fingers then slowly grazed the top of the blanket, slowly lifted it up but his heart was telling them otherwise. "...would she?" Lars rethink.

Lars set the blanket back down and looked at your peaceful sleepy face, eyelids beautifully closed, cute little nose breathed the same way as your little red rosy lips do; Lars gulped and sighed frustratedly.

Lars bit his lower lip, tried to figure out whether to hear from his left shoulder or right, it slowly killed him with curiosity.

Yes, he and you had sex multiple of times now, but Lars never really mesmerized your body closely since be never got a chance to; weird, I know, but whenever you and Lars were doing it, Lars could only focused on your face; the way your eyes half-lidded seductively and your pretty little lips chanted his name over and over again like a broken radio, made him distracted from his goal.

His luscious eyes brought itself to stare at your exposed cleavage, seeing how big your breasts were, he gulped thickly.

"She's right there! It's your chance to explore her body! It's now or never!" Lars argued with his instinct. His hand got the top of the blanket again, slowly lifted it up to show more of your bare cleavage. He gulped again. "What if she wakes up and never forgives you because of your stupid hormones?" his mind argued back.

Lars clicked his tongue and set down the blanket again, hands landed on your shoulder, made the warm feeling occurred a small smile on your lips.

Seeing your smile made him smile as well, a bright emotion was sensed in his heart.