𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇

Request from Unphytri

-Lars x Little Sister Reader

Having a sister is not easy, especially when they're loud or extremely annoying, you know what, they just super complicated to even put it into words.

Sure, some sisters are rad or kind or fun and enjoyable to be around with, but when it comes to you, it never will be any of those.

You were the most and extremely loud, annoying and ungrateful sister every brother could never have.

And Lars is one of the most unlucky brothers in the whole wide world.

When Lars' mother told that she was pregnant and Lars going to have a baby sister, he didn't expect for you to turned out so opposite of what he thinks of.

He always thought that you would be the most graceful sister, or that you actually had a lot of in common with him, or you were such a quiet and shy kid, but he thought wrong.

Once he reached the age of 18, you were 10 at the time, which made him grew annoyed to your bright personality that flew around the crowded house.

Back to the story, Lars had just wakened up from his deep sleep a couple of minutes ago, saw that his alarm clock showed it was noon and he had to go to work soon.

With a loud groan, he brought himself to the position of sitting and scratched his itchy back, while the other hand wiped off some remaining drools that were dripping out of his lips.

Again, he looked to his surroundings, found out that he was still on the bed of his that we're inside of his messy room.

Sounds of small footsteps we're heard from his stairs, signalling that the unknown figure will be coming upstairs and into his room, made him once again let out a loud groan since he knew who was his second alarm clock.

And there it is, it revealed you, smiling widely to your tired brother, in front of his bedroom door.

Lars lazily looked at you, which actually made you giggled at the sight of your dying brother.

"Morning bro~ Brunch is ready whenever you feel like eating" you stated, using 'brunch' as the meaning of breakfast and lunch together

Lars rolled his eyes in your annoyance, sighed in annoyance.

"Yeah yeah. As usual, I get it. Make sure to pack food for my lunch" Lars ordered.

You nodded happily and saluted at him before ran away from the scene, Lars who watched you slowly fading away sighed deeply, slowly regretting having such an annoying sister.

Lars stepped out of his bed and headed to his bathroom, took his toothbrush before setting some toothpaste on it and brushed his teeth off.

Meanwhile, you were downstairs, ran to the kitchen to put the chicken sandwich into a brown paper bag, put two of them which was made by your mother.

You gently set it onto the dining table which contained few brunches on it for Lars to fill his empty stomach with, looking to the clock nearby, showed that it almost 12 pm, reminding you that you have an extra class in your school every Saturday.

You weren't actually like your brother, Lars, you actually a hard worker girl, you wanted your parents to be happy so you worked hard ever since you were a kid.

You took your bag that was on your dining chair, sling it to your back and called out to your mother.

"Mom! I'm going to the extra class now!" you yelled out.