𝒮𝒽𝓎

Request from GabrielOwen6
-Teen Spinel x Male Autistic Reader

P.S: So sorry for the late publish!

P.P.S: There may be some strong words here.

(Y/N) is the shyest boy in the whole wide world.

You could never make eye contact with someone suddenly, you couldn't even speak without your voice stuttering and for sure, you couldn't keep his face from reddening blossom.

So what did you expect?

Not all guys in the world are brave and high-confidence.

There are the shy type, blur type, cutesy looking type, and so on, but for sure (Y/N) was the rarest type of guy in the world.

Everywhere he goes, there must be something, it was like he is attracted to clumsiness.

His clumsiness never left him, he would always tripped, slipped, blabbered nonsense and you got the picture.

But probably he will get an advantage of his clumsiness which led him to his situation right here.

"Hey! Don't you have any eyes to use? Am I a piece of glass that you were so blind to see?"

And that was Spinel.

She was known for her bad behaviour, languages and attitude, she's famous.

And obviously, no guys would want her because of her characteristics, they couldn't even bare with her for an hour.

But for some reason, she was the one who caught the shyest guy in the school's heart.

You didn't know why either, just your heart suddenly had been captured by her.

The way she put up her mascara beautifully on her eyes made his cheeks went further red, the way her eyes angrily looked at him made his heart racing and there's one thing he couldn't get it off his mind.

Her lips.

Her red blossom lips.

It seemed super soft and very easy to get used to.

And oh her hair.

Her red maroon coloured hair.

It was both set onto a ponytail which made her impression looked more adorable, mostly like she was a little kid but in the form of a teenager.

"Hey!"

Her yells made your attention goes back to her, blushing furiously when she looked at you with those angry eyes.