Do I know you? ~2~

"N-Nanami?" Tomoyo stuttered, amongst his breath.

"Yeah." Kyoto reassured him.
Blinking out of confusion.

Tomoyo was silent, hardly breathing. "Is everything okay up there?" Kyoto asked. No answer.

Kyoto edged himself over to the door, still handcuffed. Slowly opening the door with his index finger and jumping out of the car. Tomoyo quickly realised.

"No!" Tomoyo gasped.

Tomoyo was able to seize him easily since Kyoto had no arms free for attacking.

"I-is your name... really... Kyoto Nanami!?" Tomoyo shouted.

Kyoto froze. "Of course it is, are you stupid or something?" Kyoto said annoyed.

"I... Knew your father..."

Kyotos eyes widened. "what?"

"He... was a good friend of mine... he passed away when you were 4, 13 years ago due to cancer. I remember watching you grow up!" Tomoyo had run out of breath. He was panting heavily.

Kyoto had no response.

'Where are we? the countryside?' Tomoyo realised that they were far from the car, he pulled Kyoto back to the car.

"So? what am I to you?" Kyoto scoffed.

'What kind of question is that? He's my best friends son... maybe I could make some exception for him... he's had a really bad past.'

"Ill let you go..." Tomoyo murmured.

"Huh!?" Kyoto was almost disappointed.

Tomoyo shrugged.

"No... it's not right... I have to pay for what I did!" Kyoto cried.

"I was in the wrong!"

Tomoyo was shocked by what he was hearing. suddenly Kyoto turned around and put his hands on Tomoyos chest.

"Punish me!" Kyoto pleaded with beads of sweat rolling off his face.

Tomoyo shoved Kyoto into the backseat of the car. "Alright! But you're not gonna enjoy this!" Tomoyo couldn't believe what he was saying.

"So... Do you want your punishment here or I can take you to my house."

Kyotos face went red. He choked. "ah-! uhm. We- well, uh-, eh. M-may-maybe, I- it'll be m-more comfortable a- at your place..." he blushed madly. 'Damn why, why is my heart feeling this way?' Kyoto thought.

Tomoyo nodded and continued driving.

The car trip was silent.

Once they had reached Tomoyos house, Kyoto was tied up to the bed with his handcuffs. His feet were also tied up, incase he thought of getting away.

"Well, looks like you're prepared." Tomoyo smirked.

"J-just do whatever y-you want to me!" Kyoto didn't care less.

"How old are you may I ask?" Tomoyo didn't even know his age, yet he was going to do such lewd things to the boy.

"I'm 17!"

"I see, you're still a virgin though... aren't you?"

To boy blushed and looked away. Tomoyo could tell this was his first time.

"Alright then, I'll be gentle." Tomoyo lied.

Tomoyo jumped onto Kyoto causing his to expel air from his lungs. He positioned his legs, so they fit perfectly between the boys.

Kyoto was breathing heavily, his face turning redder by the second.

Tomoyo leaned close to Kyotos face, close enough that their noses were slightly touching. Just at that moment Tomoyo forcefully pushed his lips up against Kyotos, however Kyoto kept his lips sealed shut.

"I can't kiss you properly if you do that." Tomoyo patronised.

"Who said you could kiss me, all you need to do is have your way with me! This isn't love!"

This made Tomoyo very angry. He grunted. Then pressed his knee up to Kyotos groin, drilling it in causing Kyoto to moan. "ah-!!" Kyotos mouth opened. Drool pouring down the sides of his soft pale skin. Now was Tomoyos chance to go in for a kiss.

Tomoyo forced his tongue into Kyotos, making him moan even more. His muffled moans were a huge turn on for Tomoyo. After sucking on Tomoyos tongue he moved his body down to Kyotos chest area.

Tomoyo removed the hoodie leaving him in just a plain white tee. He could see Kyotos body more well now. It was well structured, he was very slender.

"Ill make you beg for more."