He's Helpless, don't leave ~8~

Tomoyo looked over at Kyoto, his face was kind of shocked by what he'd just said. But both of them knew he spoke the truth.

'I guess I really do love him...' Kyoto looked down and thought about what exactly it was he just said.

"Fine... However I'm not going to keep quiet about this!" Izumi threatened as he raised his head from the ground. He pointed to Kyoto.

"You... are a bad guy... Yeah you may seem innocent, but I know you stole... you are a thief! You will burn in hell!" His face was turning red, his finger shaking at Kyoto.

"Oh yeah? Well you think you're any better? You sexually assaulted lots of young boys, which is more punishable by law than simply stealing." Tomoyo took out the handcuffs and tied him up.

"Ugh..." Kyoto mumbled.

Tomoyo felt a hand grab his shoulder, it was cold.

Kyoto collapsed onto Tomoyos back, his skinny, weak, pale body shuddering then going limp.

"Kyoto..." Tomoyo quickly caught him before hitting the ground.

"Kyoto, stay with me here!" Tomoyo held Kyotos head in his hand as his eyes slowly fluttered until shutting.

'His body is cold as ice, but his face is burning up!'

"Alright, yo assistant, my buddy Lori is on his way. You keep him under control and DONT let him escape. I'm taking Kyoto home." Tomoyo left the assistant. He was in too much of a hurry to get Kyoto well rested.

"Wai-! I can't do this..." The assistant whispered under his breath.

Izumi squinted his beautiful seedy eyes and batted them.

"Oh Derek... (assistants name) I thought you loved me..." Izumi said in an unconvincing lovey dovey voice.

The assistant pointed the gun closer.

"Don't you dare..."

"Drop the damn gun... or you're gonna be really sorry!" Izumi threatened further.

He reached into his pocket and pulled something out.

"No!" The assistant cried.

'If he presses that button... my family will die...'

You see when Izumi made Derek his pet, he has to blackmail him. Derek is poor and his family live in an old broken up house given to him by Izumi. However if Derek were ever to disobey, Izumi's men would immediately murder his family. With no hesitation.

"Now... give me that gun!" Izumi demanded.

Derek hung his head and apologised to Tomoyo under his breath.

He slid the gun over.

"There's a good boy." Izumi smiled and quickly pushed the gun to Derek's head.

"No one will ever disobey me..." Izumi said in a low voice.

*BANG*

~silence~

*When Kyoto and Tomoyo make it home*

Tomoyo quickly dropped him on the couch and prepared the warm tight bed for him.

"Kyoto..." Tomoyo couldn't stop saying his name.

Tomoyo picked Kyoto up. 'Damn he's light, he's so weak and tender. Also very boney... I should cook him up some dinner.'

Once he reached the bed he tucked Kyoto in.

'It feels like I'm finally taking care of him... Like I was supposed to 12 years ago.'

Tomoyo laughed out loud. (lol)

"Mmm..." Kyoto moaned.

"Ah you're awake..." Tomoyo said hesitantly.

His eyes slowly opened.

"Tomoyo..."Kyoto rasped.

He quickly ran to get him water.

"Th-thanks..." Kyoto grabbed the water from Tomoyos hand.

"How did I get here?" Kyoto was confused.

Tomoyo glanced over at his clock. "You fainted about an hour ago so I rushed you back home!"

'Damn... an hour? maybe I should page Lori.'

Kyoto stiffly nodded.

"Ill be right back!"

Just as Tomoyo left the room his beeper went off...

"Yo." Tomoyo answered in his usual manner.

"Tomoyo, get down here now!" Lori said with panic in his voice.

Kyoto slightly peeked over and tried to make out what Lori was saying.

'What is that? dead? gone? what?'

*boom*

The door closed suddenly and Tomoyo was gone.

Kyoto sat on the bed still in a daze.

'What's going on here?' He fell back into bed.